How will I Make Group Reservations on LATAM?
Many airlines have several services to provide their passengers while traveling with them. You can also get excited about another service: group traveling is what maximum travelers prefer when going on a trip with their family or friends. Talking about LATAM airlines, they gave the facility to provide group booking to their passengers. If travelers choose LATAM to book their flight tickets for their group, they can go through the Latam airlines group booking procedure. LATAM is a Brazilian airline with services to domestic and international destinations. Many passengers must not be aware of the steps to make a group booking. For those passengers, the airline provides guidance, and the point is mentioned below:
How To Group Booking on LATAM:
Passengers might get confused when they are booking their tickets for a group. The airline has rules and regulations that are very important to follow for those passengers.
LATAM Airlines Group Booking Policies:
A few policies that you can follow are as follows:
- The first thing you have to keep in mind is the group should have at least ten members.
- The condition of traveling with kids on airlines and group reservations is children should be around the age of 2 to 12 years.
- There must be a minimum of two adults in the group reservation while traveling.
- You have to make your group reservation at least 21 days before the scheduled flight timing of the airline.
- If there is a booking of 10 members and their four children, they must at least have two adults with them.
The Process for Group Reservation on LATAM:
To make Latam airlines group reservations, to make your journey more enjoying and memorable with your friends and family, and to keep in mind the policies of the airline, you have to go through these essential steps:
- Visit the official website of LATAM Airlines on your web browser on your devices.
- Navigate the Group Booking option on the homepage and tap on the section.
- Fill in the mandatory information on the tab, like the names of all the member and their contact details on the tab.
- Enter the arriving and departing destination of the group, date, and time, and tap on the OK button.
- See the number of flights going to that destination and select the flight suitable for you.
- Accept the terms and conditions that the airline has for traveling a group reservation. Book the flight tickets.
- Choose the medium of payment and pay the amount needed for booking. The confirmation will be sent to you at your email address.
- If not possible for you to book a group reservation, you can go to any travel agent or agency nearby and request a group booking.
- How Do I Speak to a Person at Amtrak?
- What is Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy?
- What is Spirit's Cancellation Policy?
- What is Frontier Airlines Cancellation Fee?
- How Much does it Cost to Change a Flight with Air Canada?
- How Much is The Cancelation Fee with Emirates?
- How Do I Check in for My Flight KLM?
- What are The Cheapest Days to Fly on United Airlines?
- What is The Cheapest Month to Fly to New York
- Can You Check-in with Spirit Online?