How to Change My Seat on Air Canada?
Getting a seat of your choice on the flight is always a blessing. However, if you are not happy with your seat, you can change it easily at Air Canada. You need to follow some simple steps, and you will get all the comfort you want.
If you want to know the Air Canada seat change process, you must read the complete article. Many ways will help you to change the seat at Air Canada. Let's have a look at the different options you have for seat choosing at Air Canada.
Ways to Change the Seat in Air Canada
You can use the online portal and the customer support of Air Canada to make a new seat selection. Follow the steps given below for each method.
Method 1: Using the official website
- You need to open the official website of Air Canada first
- You will find the Book tab on the homepage of the airline.
- You need to click on the menu to see the Manage Bookings option.
- Once you click on it, you have to enter your flight number and last name.
- After that, click on the View button to see the itinerary details of your booking.
- You have to move the cursor to the Seat Selection option.
- Pick the Change option to see all the available seats on the flight.
- Choose the seat of your choice and check if you have to pay some amount.
- Complete the process by following the on-screen instructions.
You will get an email with the updated changes to your ticket. If you can't complete the process on your own, you can take the help of a customer representative of Air Canada.
Method 2: With the help of Air Canada customer service
- You need to contact the live person at Air Canada using the Call: 1 (888) 247-2262 (Manage Reservations) or Live Chat option.
- Once you are connected with customer support, you need to provide them with your flight information.
- After that, you will get the options of available seats.
- You can request the seat you want from the customer representative.
- You may need to pay the change fee if applicable on your changes.
- The customer representative will help you with your booking further.
Method 3: At the time of Check-in
If you have decided to change seats at the last moment, you need to complete the seat change process before checking. However, you can choose and change the seat while completing the check-in process as well. You will find the Seat Select/Change option on your screen. You can click on it and follow the on-screen instructions.
We hope that you got the answer of how I can change my seat on Air Canada. Make sure to read all the change policies before changing seats. This will help you avoid the additional charges on the modifications. You can also ask about the changed policy with Air Canada customer service.
- Which are The Major Airlines Offering Black Friday Flights in 2021?
- How Can I Get Cheap Airline Tickets for Christmas?
- How Can I Claim Compensation for a Canceled Flight at KLM ?
- How Do I Get a Live Person at Air Europa ?
- How Can I Cancel a Flight with Aeromexico?
- How Can I Get a Refund from Aeromexico?
- How Do I Cancel a Vueling Reservation
- How Do I Get a Refund from Virgin Atlantic
- How Can I Talk to Volotea Airlines ?
- How Do I Call Lufthansa from Europe