Ryanair Refund Policy
Due to the covid-19 pandemic, RyanAir had to take many actions regarding the safety of the passengers and make various changes in the services. If you have booked your flight with RyanAir and, for some reason, needed to cancel your flight due to the covid-19 pandemic, this guide will help you with your refund from the airline.
Ryan Air will refund all passengers their flight tickets within five business days of the ticket cancellation. Airlines give complete confirmation to the passengers that they can get their refund within 24 hours of the refund request without any delay in the original form of payment.
Steps To Apply For Refund From Ryanair
Now, we will let you through the steps so that you can get a refund from Ryanair:
- Go to the official website of RyanAir and log in to your RyanAir Account.
- Go to the cancellation section of your booking area, then go to the refund option for your canceled flight.
- Then, a Request refund application form will appear on your screen.
- You have to fill out that application form along with the ticket PNR and other details with the documents required.
- Due to the covid-19 update, your flight ticket refund will be credited to your account within 5 business days in the original form of payment.
- Once your request is processed, the confirmation mail will be sent to your email.
So that is how you can get a refund from RyanAir due to covid-19. If you are finding any difficulty in requesting your refund, you can also use the following ways to request your refund:
How Do You Send an Email To Ryanair?
To get quick assistance from RyanAir, you can also use the various EMail Addresses given on the website to request your refund. All you need to do is pick the Email address from the website and drop your mail regarding your refund, your ticket details, and the required documents.
How Do I Speak to Someone at Ryanair?
You can also use the Ryanair customer care service and can directly request your refund by the following steps:
- Go to the website and select your regional RyanAir customer care service contact number.
- Dial the toll-free number +44 127 935 8395, and follow the given IVR instructions on the call.
- Various press options will be given. Select the number which directs the call regarding the refund requests.
- Now, you can request your refund without any hassles.
Wrapping it here, I hope this may help you.
- How Do I Call British Airways from The US?
- How Do I Contact Turkish Airlines from The US?
- How Can I Get Assistance with United Airlines?
- How Do I Speak to Someone at Japan Airlines (JAL)?
- How Do I Speak to a Online Live Person at Virgin Atlantic?
- How Can I Speak to a Live Operator?
- How Do You Get Through Swissair?
- How Do I Talk Like a Travel Agent?
- How To Get My Call Back from Air New Zealand?
- How Do I Speak to Someone at Air New Zealand?