Get a Refund from Southwest Airlines Due to Covid
In this present time when the whole world is suffering from the loss of pandemic, passengers who have made their booking but are now sick with covid can cancel their flight with southwest airlines. The airlines provide flexibility in the cancelation due to covid 19. You can refer to the information given on Southwest Airlines refund policy due to covid situation. This article will discuss flight cancelation and refund policy and procedure due to covid 19.
Southwest Airlines Covid-19 Refund Policy.
- Southwest airlines understand the situation of the passengers who cancel their flight due to covid 19 sickness. The passengers can claim the full refund by showing relevant documents.
- Passengers who cancel their flight within 24 hours of booking can get a complete refund of the flight.
- Passengers must pay the nominal cancellation charges on the bookings that are being canceled after 24 hours of actual purchase.
- Southwest Airlines is responsible for refunding travel funds if the passenger cancels the non-refundable flight. Travel funds are valid for one year and redeemable on the next booking.
- Passengers can claim a complete refund if they face any emergency like the death of an immediate person. The immediate person could be your family member, spouse, children, etc.
- You can make a refund request online through southwest airline' official website, or you can contact the customer care executive if southwest via call, chat, email, social media, etc.
- The refund is initiated within 7 to 10 days of the original payment mode.
Southwest Airlines Refund Procedure.
- Visit the official website of southwest airlines through a preferred web browser.
- Now go to the 'change/cancel' tab and enter details like the passenger's name and reservation number.
- Select the cancel option and click on the search button.
- Your flight details will appear in the following window.
- Navigate the cancel button and select it; now confirm that you wish to cancel your flight and proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- You will get the cancelation confirmation mail on the associated mailing address.
- Now come back to the same page and locate the refund option.
- Passengers can apply for a refund immediately after canceling their flight.
- Enter the required details and click on submit button.
- The concerned team will review your cancelation request and initiate the refund in 7 to 10 days.
The refund value depends on the condition of your ticket with southwest airlines, and the authorized person has to approve the passenger's refund request.
At the same time, Passengers can contact airlines via call, chat, email and request them to get a refund from southwest airlines due to covid situation. The customer support team of southwest airlines is 24/7 available on all contact modes.
- How Do I Speak to a Person at Amtrak?
- What is Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy?
- What is Spirit's Cancellation Policy?
- What is Frontier Airlines Cancellation Fee?
- How Much does it Cost to Change a Flight with Air Canada?
- How Much is The Cancelation Fee with Emirates?
- How Do I Check in for My Flight KLM?
- What are The Cheapest Days to Fly on United Airlines?
- What is The Cheapest Month to Fly to New York
- Can You Check-in with Spirit Online?