How To Check My Air India PNR Status?
Air India is one of the most used airlines in India for traveling, as it provides good quality services & facilities on board & the ground. The main hub of Air India is Indira Gandhi International Airport, located in Airlines House, Delhi, India. When passengers book a flight ticket with Air India after getting their reservation and lose the reservation details by mistake, then, in that case, they can look at the PNR status on the website of the airline. Now if you want to know How to check my air India PNR status so that you get the details of the reservation you made while booking your flight ticket.
Steps To Check Your Air India PNR Status
Then, for that, you need to follow these below-mentioned steps that will help you to retrieve your PNR status & you can check it;
- First of all, you will open the web browser on your PC
- Then after that, you will have to open the airline website's official homepage
- Now on the website page, you will get the options like home, manage your trip, special offers, travel information, baggage & contact, etc.
- Then you have to tap on the option manage your trip
- Therein you will have to click on the manage booking option & tap over it
- Now you will have to enter your last name; in the next field, enter the PNR number or enter the ticket number
- Now tap on the retrieve booking option & you will automatically get your details
- At last, you can now easily check your PNR status of this airline for booking.
So, these above-mentioned steps are quite easy to follow & Check my Air India PNR status so that you get every detail from the website page Air India.
Therefore, if in case you need to know what would be other ways or steps to check my PNR status with Air India Airlines, then, in that case, you must contact the customer care service team executive for assistance with Air India PNR status; as an expert executive team representative, they will surely provide you with the help of getting your status checked & update you with all the necessary details you require & you can also ask them to send the details of your PNR status over text message or as on email ID. The customer support service is available 24/7 for your assistance & you can avail of the customer care service option from all over the world for better guidance from expert executives.
- Delta Airlines New York (NY) Office in USA
- How Do I Talk To Calgary Airport (YYC) Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Seletar Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Hartsfield-Jackson Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Changi Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Speak with Someone at Birmingham Airport?
- How Can I Speak To Someone at Gatwick Airport?
- United Airlines Chicago Office in Illinois
- Delta Airlines Atlanta Office in Georgia GA
- United Airlines Office in Miami, Florida