Procedure to Get Back The Money for Ryan Flight Ticket
Ryan airlines always work for their passenger's needs and allow you to make changes in the itinerary. Ryan air appreciates the changes, and you can cancel the flight ticket anytime before the departure. Once you cancel the flight, you can get back your money in the form of a refund from Ryanair. For this, you need to know some key points of Ryanair refund policy before getting the refund. Therefore you can read further and get the details:
- Once you cancel the flight ticket and apply for the refund within 24 hours of the purchase, you will get the complete refund of the ticket.
- Sometimes you cannot board the flight due to the unexpected demise of a family member; in that case, Ryanair allows you to file the total refund.
- In 24 hours rule, your flight ticket must be purchased seven days before the flight ticket.
- If you purchase the non-refundable ticket, you will get the travel credit you can use on future flights.
- After 24 hours of cancellation, you need to pay some refund charges, depending on the ticket type and time left for the boarding.
Steps to File The Refund Form to Get Back The Money on Ryan Flight Ticket
Once you understand the refund policy, you need to cancel the flight ticket online and fill the refund form. Therefore once you get the confirmation mail of flight cancellation, you need to do the below steps and fill the refund form:
- You are required to open the Ryanair official website on any browser of your device to start the process.
- Then, you need to tap on my trips option available at the top of the screen to get into your account.
- You need to type the passenger's last name and booking confirmation code in the given boxes.
- Once you tap on the find booking option, you will open your account and get the upcoming flight journeys.
- You need to head towards the cancel itinerary options and select the flight to fill the refund form.
- With this, you need to click on the get refund option, and a refund form will be displayed on the screen.
- After that, you need to provide the necessary details in the form like the passenger's full name, email id, phone number, ticket number, payment mode, etc., and submit the form.
- Once you get the confirmation message, Ryanair will issue the refund within 7-10 working days at your original payment source.
You can contact the customer service team and discuss your problem for more information. You can ask them to get my money back from Ryanair, and they will help you in this situation immediately. To find the contact details, you can check their help section.
- How Do I Speak to a Person at Amtrak?
- What is Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy?
- What is Spirit's Cancellation Policy?
- What is Frontier Airlines Cancellation Fee?
- How Much does it Cost to Change a Flight with Air Canada?
- How Much is The Cancelation Fee with Emirates?
- How Do I Check in for My Flight KLM?
- What are The Cheapest Days to Fly on United Airlines?
- What is The Cheapest Month to Fly to New York
- Can You Check-in with Spirit Online?