How Do I Manage My Booking in Air India
Air India is one of the most popular airlines in India. Air India is one of the government-owned airlines named Air India Limited. The routes that Air India covers are around 125 plus & the destinations that it covers are around 100 plus. Air India also operates in the domestic & international route & 60 international destinations are served by Air India across four continents.
If in case the customer wants to manage their booking schedule & other related information like name error, not able to see the PNR number or any other website related query, then, in that case, you have to follow the steps for knowing How to manage my air india booking, so that you can easily check & get updated with your booking details.
So, for that particular case you need to follow these below-mentioned steps for getting appropriate guidance & overview of how to get it done with these simple steps;
- At first you will have to open the official website homepage of the airline through the web browser
- Once open the website homepage, then on the top right corner you will tap on the sign-in option
- Within the signup page you will have to provide the username/id, phone number & password
- After you get signed in you will then tap on the three horizontal bars from the panel of the website homepage
- And after that you have to only tap on the manage my booking option
- In the manage my booking page you will have to enter your six-digit PNR number & last name & submit
- After that on-screen you will see your flight-related details & other necessary details according to your booking
- At last you can here easily make changes accordingly with the help of the edit option & the details will appropriately change & get saved too.
Therefore these are the easiest & simple points that are a very good helping hand for the customers to get Air India manage booking, with these points you will very smoothly manage your Air India booking within the website.
However, in some scenarios the customer is not able to operate the website on their own & the manage booking page is not getting operational with the customers with their like the website page gets technical glitch or any other common error very operating the website, then, in that case, you should contact the customer care service team experts for Manage my Air India booking, that are available for your assistance & help 24/7 to provide you with the instant solution tips & methods.
- What is Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy?
- What is Spirit's Cancellation Policy?
- What is Frontier Airlines Cancellation Fee?
- How Much does it Cost to Change a Flight with Air Canada?
- How Much is The Cancelation Fee with Emirates?
- How Do I Check in for My Flight KLM?
- What are The Cheapest Days to Fly on United Airlines?
- What is The Cheapest Month to Fly to New York
- Can You Check-in with Spirit Online?
- How Do I Get Huge Discounts on Delta Airlines?