How Do I Manage My Booking in Air India?
Air India is one of the most popular airlines in India. Air India is one of the government-owned airlines named Air India Limited. Air India's routes are around 125 plus & the destinations that it covers are around 100 plus. Air India also operates on domestic & international routes & 60 international destinations are served by Air India across four continents.
If in case the customer wants to manage their booking schedule & other related information like name error, not being able to see the PNR number or any other website-related query, then, in that case, you have to follow the steps to learn How to manage my air India booking, so that you can easily check & get updated with your booking details.
Steps To Manage Your Air India Booking
So, for that particular case, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps to get appropriate guidance & overview of how to get it done with these simple steps;
- First, you will have to open the official website homepage of the airline through the web browser.
- Once open the website homepage, then on the top right corner, you will tap on the sign-in option.
- Within the signup page, you must provide the username/id, phone number & password.
- After you get signed in, you will tap on the three horizontal bars from the panel of the website homepage.
- And after that, you have to only tap on the manage my booking option
- On the manage my booking page, you will have to enter your six-digit PNR number & last name & submit
- After that, on-screen, you will see your flight-related details & other necessary details according to your booking
- At last, you can easily make changes with the help of the edit option & the details will appropriately change & get saved too.
Therefore these are the easiest & simple points that are a very good helping hand for the customers to get Air India to book; with these points, you will smoothly manage your Air India booking within the website.
However, in some scenarios, the customer cannot operate the website on their own & the manage booking page is not getting operational with the customers, and the website page gets technical glitches or any other common error while operating the website. In that case, you should contact the customer care service team experts for Manage my Air India booking, who are available for your assistance & help 24/7 to provide you with instant solution tips & methods.
- Delta Airlines New York (NY) Office in USA
- How Do I Talk To Calgary Airport (YYC) Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Seletar Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Hartsfield-Jackson Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Changi Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Speak with Someone at Birmingham Airport?
- How Can I Speak To Someone at Gatwick Airport?
- United Airlines Chicago Office in Illinois
- Delta Airlines Atlanta Office in Georgia GA
- United Airlines Office in Miami, Florida