A Quick Guide about SpiceJet Check-in Information
If you have a reservation with SpiceJet, you must know about its check-in information to avoid any last-minute hassle. SpiceJet is one of the top airlines and provides a most comfortable and smooth journey. If you are looking forward to the quick details of Spice jet check-in information, here is the most informative guide below for your reference.
SpiceJet Airlines Web Check-in
The Check-in procedure confirms that you will be flying on the booked airline. It also helps you make sure you board the correct flight, select your desired seat, request additional services, and process your baggage for entry before take-off.
SpiceJet is one of those airlines that understands the importance of this process; hence, they have started an online check-in service as well. One thing to note is that the online SpiceJet Airline check-in service is currently available for domestic flights only, passengers bound to travel internationally need to complete the check-in procedure at the airport.
Steps for SpiceJet Web Check-in
Please note that the online check-in feature becomes active 48 hours before the scheduled take-off. Passengers can use this facility from 48 hours to 3 hours before departure. Corporate travelers can check in online up to 2 hours before departure.
The Steps Involved in Web Check-in State:
- You can only check in online through the official website or the official SpiceJet app.
- Open SpiceJet.com. To start the SpiceJet Airlines online check-in process, you can first sign in or start the procedure through the check-in tile visible at the top of the white box. In both cases, you will have to use your registered credentials.
- To retrieve the desired flight, you must enter your email id and the PNR number you received upon reservation completion.
- Once you see the required details, you can begin with flight check-in. Click on the web check-in option next to the details. Enter your registered name to complete this step.
- After the process is completed, you will have the option to select your desired seat. As per the rules of SpiceJet Airline web check-in, you can select and confirm your desired seat based on the availability of the seats. The seat selection map will show you your options.
- In the next step, you need to fill out the details asked by the website along with the selected seat number.
- Then add your baggage details and confirm the details. This will complete your check-in procedure with SpiceJet.
Now the site will generate a boarding pass, and you can download it and use it at the time of boarding.
SpiceJet Web Check-in Baggage Allowance
Baggage allowance defines the number/quantity of luggage that any commercial transportation allows one person to carry. This includes carrying bags/cabin bags as well. Following rules apply to SpiceJet Airline web check-in for a smooth flight journey.
- SpiceJet introduced the facility to check-in one free baggage per person.
- The maximum weight limit on domestic flights is 15Kg.
- Passengers under the same PNR number are not allowed to club their baggage for check-in.
- The weight and dimensions of the carry bag should not exceed 7Kg and 55cm+35cm+25cm, respectively.
- Women are allowed to carry a purse in addition to the carry bag.
- The fee for extra weight is approximately INR 750 per Kg, including tax and fee.
Points to Note During SpiceJet Web Check-in
- You can complete the baggage web check-in along with SpiceJet Airline web check-in before departure.
- During covid-19, the Indian government made it mandatory to use web check-in before flights for all passengers.
- A maximum of 9 check-ins can be completed in a single instance.
- In case of a lost boarding pass, you can download and print the same documents through the website or app by signing in.
- You can not make any changes to flight details after check-in. To do so, you need to check out first.
You can contact the SpiceJet support team for further clarification anytime, as they are available round the clock.
SpiceJet Airport Check-in
Domestic flights: If you have a domestic flight and need to check in at the airport, the counter opens two hours before departure and closes around 45 minutes before.
International Flights: In the case of an international flight, the counter opens at least three hours before the scheduled departure and closes around 45 minutes before the scheduled departure. However, if you need to depart for Dubai or Kabul, the check-in counter closes at least 75 minutes before departure.
You must report check-in on time as the airlines have the right to deny boarding. At alternate airlines, it is recommended that you arrive at the airport at least 2 hours before the departure time. When you arrive at the airport, you need to visit the designated check-in area. If you have any doubt, you can check the information about boarding by speaking to the airport staff.
Frequent Flyer Programme
The frequent flyer program is a Spice Club, which you can join and earn points when booking any flight, purchasing any add-ons, or spending using the airline's credit card. After you earn some points, you can enjoy several benefits like free cancellation, free selection, flight vouchers, priority check-in, and many more. You can visit the FFP site to get additional information.
Indira Gandhi International Airport
SpiceJet is based at the primary international Delhi airport, Indira Gandhi International airport (DEL). It is one of the major and busiest airports in India. The airport is always full of crowds serving 67 million passengers in a year and has three runaway and three terminal buildings. The Indira Gandhi international airport is also a hub for Air India, GoAir, Indigo, Vistara, Alliance air, and Zoom Air. Apart from that, the airlines that operate out of the airport include Bhutan Airlines, Air India, Air Deccan, Emirates, British Airways, etc.
You can read the information above, you must be clear about SpiceJet Airport check-in information. However, suppose you need some additional information or have any doubt about the topic. In that case, you can anytime visit the official site of SpiceJet online or talk to the SpiceJet customer service.
- How Do I Call British Airways from The US?
- How Do I Contact Turkish Airlines from The US?
- How Can I Get Assistance with United Airlines?
- How Do I Speak to Someone at Japan Airlines (JAL)?
- How Do I Speak to a Online Live Person at Virgin Atlantic?
- How Can I Speak to a Live Operator?
- How Do You Get Through Swissair?
- How Do I Talk Like a Travel Agent?
- How To Get My Call Back from Air New Zealand?
- How Do I Speak to Someone at Air New Zealand?