Kuwait Airways Booking, Baggage & Cancellation Policy
Kuwait Airways is a top-notch airline and the flag carrier of Kuwait which is headquartered in Kuwait City. With its fleet size of 30, passengers can simply fly to more than 34+ destinations all over the world. Kuwait Airways provides high-end traveling services to its passengers and one can obtain them after making their flight reservations. Kuwait Airways proffers multiple options for flight booking and one can make flight reservations to plenty of destinations online or by making a phone call.
What is The Kuwait Airways Booking Process?
The process of making a reservation on Kuwait Airways is quite simple and if you don’t have any idea about the Kuwait Airways booking process, then follow the below steps:
- First of all, go to the official Booking API through your preferred browser.
- Select your kind of trip like one-way or round trip.
- Enter the cities for departure and arrival.
- Select the departure date and arrival date.
- Search for your Kuwait Airways flight by clicking on the Search tab.
- Select a flight from the available list of flights as per your requirements.
- Complete your reservation process for Kuwait Airways after making payment.
What is Kuwait Airways Cancellation Policy?
Want to cancel your Kuwait Airways flight ticket due to any sudden reason? Then you should know about the Kuwait Airways cancellation policy given below before you cancel your flight ticket:
- You are allowed to cancel your Kuwait Airways flight free of cost for a full refund if you cancel it within 24 hours of booking.
- If you cancel your flight ticket within 24 hours, then the cancellation fee will be applicable on that flight.
- The cancellation fee on Kuwait Airways begins at $200 and varies upon the cancellation time period or ticket type.
- You may also cancel your flight in case your Kuwait Airways flight is delayed more than 3 hours from the scheduled departure.
What is Kuwait Airways Baggage Policy?
If you have booked a flight with Kuwait Airways to your favorite route, and don’t know about the Kuwait Airways baggage policy, then you should know about that with the help of the below instructions:
- Kuwait Airways allow one personal item such as a purse, a laptop bag, a briefcase, and one personal bag.
- The size of the carry-on baggage must be 114 cm and it must be fitted into the overhead bin or in front of your seat.
- You can take up to three checked baggage with a maximum weight of 23 kg and a maximum dimension of 158 cm.
- If any bag crosses the baggage limit or weight, then you will be charged an extra baggage fee as per the baggage policy.
In case you still have any sort of query related to Kuwait Airways booking, cancellation, or baggage policy, then you should directly contact the customer service team of Kuwait Airways to obtain the relevant and required assistance.
- Delta Airlines New York (NY) Office in USA
- How Do I Talk To Calgary Airport (YYC) Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Seletar Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Hartsfield-Jackson Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Changi Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Speak with Someone at Birmingham Airport?
- How Can I Speak To Someone at Gatwick Airport?
- United Airlines Chicago Office in Illinois
- Delta Airlines Atlanta Office in Georgia GA
- United Airlines Office in Miami, Florida