How Do I Call Air New Zealand Customer Service?
Are you one of those travelers planning their next trip with Air New Zealand and have some queries regarding the airline policies and procedures? Then, you are in the right place as in this article you will get information on how to contact customer service for assistance.
Services Offered by Air New Zealand Customer Service
By contacting Air New Zealand from Australia, travelers can seek the following services:
- Details regarding the Airpoints
- Booking seats and meals for reservations
- Details about the lowest available fares
- Special assistance services
- Booking confirmation details and more
Thus, this is the complete information regarding the Air New Zealand phone number and how travelers can reach out to the airline representative and plan out their trip in time without any hassle.
How Do I Ring Air New Zealand?
If you reside in Australia and wish to seek assistance from Air New Zealand, then you are in the right place. Here, you will find all the required information to contact the airline representative and plan out your next trip in time.
For travelers who wish to seek immediate assistance from Air New Zealand customer service, They can dial Air New Zealand phone number 0800 737 000, +64 (0)9 357 3000 for flight-related enquires. And then, follow the instructions shared below:
- After Dialing 1800 803 298 (Airpoints Service Centre), 1800 151 661 (Head Office) Air New Zealand phone numbers Australia.
- And then, an airline representative will join the phone call session.
- Further, the traveler can explain their concern and seek the required help to manage the bookings.
Besides, if the travelers fail to Contact Air New Zealand from Australia over the phone call Australia Tel: 1300 132 476, then there are alternative contact options that travelers can opt to manage their bookings with the airline.
Air New Zealand Australia Phone numbers
Sales and reservations: 1800 132 476
Online booking help: 1800 00 55 63
Airpoints help: 1800 803 298
Air New Zealand holidays: 1800 132 476
Groups, conferences, and incentives: 1300 132 476 (Sydney Office)
Administration and sales: 1800 151 661 (Australian Head Office)
Customer relations: 1800 132 476 or +64 (0)9 366 2929 (9:00am - 5:00pm (NZ time), Monday to Friday)
Baggage: +64 (0)9 256 3929 or 0800 224 872
Cargo Reservations for Australia: 1800 422 076
Alternative Contact Options Offered by Air New Zealand
For travelers who have failed to contact the airlines over a phone call session, they can opt for the following alternative contact options to seek prompt assistance.
WhatsApp Chat: The traveler can send out a WhatsApp message using the official link present on the Contact us page of the airline.
Facebook Messenger and Twitter: Moreover, travelers can even send out a direct message to the airline using the social media portals and manage their bookings in time.
Send an Email: Lastly, the traveler can send out an email to the airline by using the official email link present on the airline's Contact us page. Here, the traveler can describe their query and concerns. Further, the traveler can submit the form and seek all the information.
- Delta Airlines New York (NY) Office in USA
- How Do I Talk To Calgary Airport (YYC) Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Seletar Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Hartsfield-Jackson Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Changi Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Speak with Someone at Birmingham Airport?
- How Can I Speak To Someone at Gatwick Airport?
- United Airlines Chicago Office in Illinois
- Delta Airlines Atlanta Office in Georgia GA
- United Airlines Office in Miami, Florida