How to Get a Refund from ANA?
All Nippon Airlines, also termed ANA, is a Japanese airline. It provides hassle-free services, whether you have to make a new reservation, cancel any flight, apply for a refund, etc. Regarding How to get a refund from ANA? If you book your flight with ANA online portal and want to get a refund against it, you can follow some simple procedures to get a refund. To know the detailed information, stay connected with us till the end.
Procedure to Get a Refund in ANA Airlines
To get your refund from the ANA airline, firstly, you will have to cancel the airline. You can apply for a refund only if you have made your booking via ANA online portal, Ana customer care 1-800-235-9262 number, or At Airport. Cancel your booking online/offline by following some simple steps below to get a refund from ANA.
- Go to the ANA online portal
- Retrieve your booking by login into your account
- In case you don’t have an account, you can go to the manage booking section
- Enter the detail required on-screen under my booking section
- Once you get the booking, you can follow the instruction to cancel your booking
- Once the booking is canceled, you can apply for a refund by the same time
- You will get the refund in 7-20 business days, depending on the fare type and ticket used
You can also speak to the ANA reservation department or visit the Airport to apply for a refund. If you have made a reservation via a travel agency, you will have to speak to the travel agent directly to get a refund. Apart from this, before you go ahead with the cancellation or refund process, you must first go through the ANA refund policy.
All Nippon Airlines (ANA) Refund Policy
- If the flight is booked by the ANA booking portal, ANA Reservation 1-800-235-9262 number, or the airport ticket counter, you can claim a refund.
- If you have a refundable ticket, you will get a full refund after deducting the cancellation fee.
- If you have a non-refundable fare, you will get only taxes and fees as refunds.
- Passengers can also claim a full refund in case of the death of someone in the family. It applies to both the fares, whether it is refundable or non-refundable.
- As per the ANA refund policy, you can claim a refund of only an unused portion of the ticket.
- The refund amount is initiated as per the original form of payment. In case the payment of the ticket is made in cash, the passenger will get a cheque. If the payment is made by credit card, debit card, etc., the refund will be transferred to the original payment mode.
- It takes 7-20 business days to get a refund, depending on the original payment method.
How to get a refund from ANA? You can get a refund by using the methods above. Having any issues during the process, you can speak to the ANA support team anytime.
- How Do I Call British Airways from The US?
- How Do I Contact Turkish Airlines from The US?
- How Can I Get Assistance with United Airlines?
- How Do I Speak to Someone at Japan Airlines (JAL)?
- How Do I Speak to a Online Live Person at Virgin Atlantic?
- How Can I Speak to a Live Operator?
- How Do You Get Through Swissair?
- How Do I Talk Like a Travel Agent?
- How To Get My Call Back from Air New Zealand?
- How Do I Speak to Someone at Air New Zealand?