EasyJet Refund Policy & Process
Easyjet is a Swiss low-cost airline, established in 1988. The airline provides you a refund when they cancel your flight due to some technical reason or when you are unsure of the trip and decide to cancel the flight. In both cases, you can claim a refund online or by speaking to the reservation department.
Getting a refund from Easyjet is one of the convenient processes. If you are worried about how to get my refund from Easyjet, you can discover all the relevant information below.
Simple and Easy Process To Get a Refund from EasyJet
If you want to cancel your Easyjet flight and get a refund instead, you can do this by following the process below.
Apply Refund Online:-
- First, you can open the official website of Easyjet online and then locate the manage booking section on the menu bar.
- You can either log in to your account using credentials or access the trip details by entering your surname and booking reference.
- Now select the booking you want to cancel and why you want to cancel.
- You can click on the cancel/change button and proceed with the cancellation process.
- Now go to the contact us page and there you will get a refund request form link, click on it.
- Enter all the details in the refund request form and submit.
- The airline will initiate the refund within 7-14 days if your ticket is eligible.
By Calling The Reservation Department:-
You can also call the airline's reservation department and request them to initiate the refund on your behalf. Provide them with all the details they require, and if applicable, they will initiate the refund soon.
You need to speak to the travel agency to get a refund for a third-party booking.
Now let's check out the important terms and conditions below that you must know before applying for an Easyjet refund.
Easyjet Refund Policy
- As per the policy, if you cancel the flight within 24 hours of booking, you will be eligible for a full refund. The condition here is that the flight's departure date must be after seven days or more.
- If you cancel the flight after 24 hours, there will be a deduction of the cancellation fee, which depends on the fare type, route, and other factors.
- If the airlines cancel your flight, you will also be eligible to get a full refund.
Once you go through the highlights of the Easyjet refund policy above, you can get your refund from Easyjet anytime. You can speak to the Easyjet representative if you require some help during the process.
- How Do I Talk To New York Stewart International Airport (SWF)?
- How Do I Speak to Someone at Newark Airport (EWR)?
- Air Europa Office in Madrid, Spain
- How Can I Contact Westchester County Airport (HPN)?
- How Do I Speak to a Person at JFK Airport?
- Air Canada Airlines Office in Ottawa, Canada
- How Do I Call British Airways from The US?
- How Do I Contact Turkish Airlines from The US?
- How Can I Get Assistance with United Airlines?
- How Do I Speak to Someone at Japan Airlines (JAL)?