Easyjet is a Swiss low-cost airline, established in 1988. The airline provides you a refund in both cases when they cancel your flight due to some technical reason or when you are not sure of the trip and decide to cancel the flight. In both cases, you can claim a refund online or by speaking to the reservation department.
Getting a refund from Easyjet is one of the convenient processes. If you are worried about how to get my refund from Easyjet, you can discover all the relevant information below.
Simple and Easy Process to Get a Refund from EasyJet.
If you want to cancel your Easyjet flight and get a refund instead, you can do this by following the process below.
Get a refund online:-
- At first, you can open the official website of Easyjet online and then locate the manage booking section on the menu bar.
- You can either log in to your account using credentials or access the trip details by entering your surname and booking reference.
- Now select the booking that you want to cancel and the reason you want to cancel
- You can click on the cancel/change button and proceed with the cancellation process.
- Now go to the contact us page and there you will get a refund request form link, click on it.
- Enter all the details in the refund request form and submit
- The airline will initiate the refund within 7-14 days if your ticket is eligible.
By calling reservation department:-
You can also call the airline's reservation department and request them to initiate the refund on your behalf. Provide them all the details they require, and if applicable, they will initiate the refund soon.
To get a refund for a third-party booking, you need to speak to the travel agency directly.
Now let's check out the important terms and conditions below that you must know before applying for an Easyjet refund.
Easyjet refund policy
- As per the policy, if you cancel the flight within 24 hours of booking, you will be eligible for a full refund. The condition here is the departure date of the flight must be after seven days or more.
- If you cancel the flight after 24 hours, there will be a deduction of the cancellation fee, which depends on the fare type, route, and other factors.
- If the airlines cancel your flight, you will also be eligible to get a full refund.
Once you go through the highlights of the Easyjet refund policy above, you can get your refund from Easyjet anytime. If you require some help during the process, you can speak to the Easyjet representative.
- How Do I Speak to a Person at Amtrak?
- What is Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy?
- What is Spirit's Cancellation Policy?
- What is Frontier Airlines Cancellation Fee?
- How Much does it Cost to Change a Flight with Air Canada?
- How Much is The Cancelation Fee with Emirates?
- How Do I Check in for My Flight KLM?
- What are The Cheapest Days to Fly on United Airlines?
- What is The Cheapest Month to Fly to New York
- Can You Check-in with Spirit Online?