A Detailed Guide on How One Can Manage Air Canada Reservations
Changes in travel plans are unpredictable, and luckily some airlines understand such situations and offer an option to modify the bookings. And for the travelers who have confirmed reservations with Air Canada and need to modify their booking, here are the details to check out to plan out their trip.
What is the Procedure to Manage Reservations Confirmed with Air Canada?
For the travelers looking for details on How to manage my Air Canada booking, these are the steps that one can follow to modify their booking and plan out a hassle-free trip.
- Begin with accessing Air Canada official website.
- Then, on the homepage, click on the My Bookings tab.
- Now, provide the booking number and last name of the traveler.
- And now, click on the Find button to retrieve the booking.
- a) Flight change
- And now, the traveler can change their itinerary by booking an alternative flight
- Further, the traveler can confirm the alternative booking by paying for the fare difference.
- b) Flight ticket cancellation
- If required, the traveler can even cancel their reservations.
- However, one needs to check the eligibility for the cancellation.
- If yes, then the traveler can confirm the cancellation prompt.
- c) Upgrade itinerary
- The traveler who wishes to travel in an upper cabin class can opt for the upgrade option.
- Further, they can select a cabin class and check for the fare difference.
- Then, the traveler can make payment for the fare difference and confirm the ticket upgrade.
Thus, this is the complete information for the travelers looking for details on how to Manage my Air Canada booking. Still, if the travelers have queries regarding the process, then one can feel free to contact the airline representative.
Guidelines to Manage Reservations Confirmed with Air Canada
Before heading on with the manage booking process, it is required that travelers have complete details about the policy. So, for travelers not aware of the manage booking policy, one can check out the pointers shared below.
- The traveler can modify the itinerary booked via the airline website or reservation department as per the airline policy.
- Besides, to confirm the ticket modification, the traveler needs to make payment for the fare difference.
- Further, not all reservations are eligible for cancellation or flight change process.
- Moreover, the travelers can make free-of-cost changes until the modifications are made within 24 hours of the ticket purchase.
- Lastly, the traveler needs to make payment for the flight change and cancellation fee, if required.
Contacting Air Canada for Assistance
For travelers who fail to perform Air Canada manage booking process, one can reach out to the airline representative by dialing the toll-free number or sending out an official email to the airline to confirm the ticket changes.
- What is Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy?
- What is Spirit's Cancellation Policy?
- What is Frontier Airlines Cancellation Fee?
- How Much does it Cost to Change a Flight with Air Canada?
- How Much is The Cancelation Fee with Emirates?
- How Do I Check in for My Flight KLM?
- What are The Cheapest Days to Fly on United Airlines?
- What is The Cheapest Month to Fly to New York
- Can You Check-in with Spirit Online?
- How Do I Get Huge Discounts on Delta Airlines?