How Can I Select Seats on China Eastern Airlines?
China Eastern Airlines is considered one of the biggest airlines in China. It covers 248 destinations in more than many countries around the globe. It offers a lot of facilities to the passengers like easy bookings, change in flight, modifying tickets, etc. If you happen to travel with China Eastern Airlines in the coming days, you can get help with this article.
In this article, we will tell you about the China Eastern seat selection policies and how can you make the required changes.
How Can You Change the Seat in the Airline?
If you want to make the changes in your seat, you can follow the steps below to change your seat.
- You need to move to the official website of China Eastern Airlines
- You will find the My Trip option at the top menu
- You can find the Seat selection option in my trip menu
- You need to click on that and you will be taken to the new page where you can find the seat changing option.
- You need to enter your email id and mobile number in the blank of seat selection page
- Now accept the terms and conditions of the airline to proceed with the seat changing
- You will find a page where you have to enter your booking id and name on the ticket
- You will find the seat number you had previously selected
- Now you can make the new China Eastern flight seat selection in the ticket.
- Pay the seat changing amount if applicable and you will be able to change your seat.
Seat Changing Policy of China Eastern Airline
If you are planning for a change of seat, you need to consider the following points before completing the action.
- If you want to change your seat online, you can only do it from the official website.
- You are allowed to change your seat 3 times including the first reservation
- You are supposed to reserve your seat at China Eastern Airlines because the seat changing facility is unavailable as of now.
- You can cancel the reserved seat and make a new reservation on the flight.
- You can reserve seats for adults and children. You are not allowed to reserve the seat for infants online.
- Your reserved seat can be changed by the airline anytime due to safety reasons.
- If you have reserved your seat then you need to complete the checking procedure once the checking process opens.
- You can reserve Standard seats free of charge.
- You need to check the routes before making the changes as some of the routes do not give this facility.
- The cost of changing the seat varies from rows to rows
- You will get 34-40 and 62-65 seats at a cheaper price. Rest seating prices will be decided at the time of booking.
So, these were the policies you need to keep in mind before changing the seats.
If you have an issue while making the seat change, you can contact customer support for guidance. You can ask them to change the seat for you. If you want to reserve your seat for an infant, you need to make a special request to the customer care department. You can also make changes in seats at the airport.
We hope that you got the answer to your question of how to select seat in Eastern Airlines. Make sure to read the set change policy before following the above steps.
- What is Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy?
- What is Spirit's Cancellation Policy?
- What is Frontier Airlines Cancellation Fee?
- How Much does it Cost to Change a Flight with Air Canada?
- How Much is The Cancelation Fee with Emirates?
- How Do I Check in for My Flight KLM?
- What are The Cheapest Days to Fly on United Airlines?
- What is The Cheapest Month to Fly to New York
- Can You Check-in with Spirit Online?
- How Do I Get Huge Discounts on Delta Airlines?