How To Select Seats on China Eastern Airlines?
China Eastern Airlines is considered one of the biggest airlines in China. It covers 248 destinations in more than many countries around the globe. It offers a lot of facilities to the passengers like easy bookings, change in flight, modifying tickets, etc. If you happen to travel with China Eastern Airlines in the coming days, you can get help with this article.
In this article, we will tell you about the China Eastern seat selection policies and how can you make the required changes.
How Can You Change the Seat on the Airline?
If you want to make changes to your seat, you can follow the steps below to change your seat.
- You need to move to the official website of China Eastern Airlines
- You will find the My Trip option at the top menu
- You can find the Seat selection option in my trip menu
- You need to click on that and you will be taken to the new page where you can find the seat-changing option.
- You need to enter your email id and mobile number in the blank on the seat selection page
- Now accept the terms and conditions of the airline to proceed with the seat changing
- You will find a page where you have to enter your booking id and name on the ticket
- You will find the seat number you had previously selected
- Now you can make the new China Eastern flight seat selection in the ticket.
- Pay the seat changing amount if applicable and you will be able to change your seat.
Seat Changing Policy of China Eastern Airlines
If you are planning to change seats, you need to consider the following points before completing the action.
- If you want to change your seat online, you can only do it from the official website.
- You are allowed to change your seat 3 times including the first reservation
- You are supposed to reserve your seat at China Eastern Airlines because the seat-changing facility is unavailable as of now.
- You can cancel the reserved seat and make a new reservation on the flight.
- You can reserve seats for adults and children. You are not allowed to reserve a seat for infants online.
- Your reserved seat can be changed by the airline at any time due to safety reasons.
- If you have reserved your seat then you need to complete the checking procedure once the checking process opens.
- You can reserve Standard seats free of charge.
- You need to check the routes before making the changes as some of the routes do not give this facility.
- The cost of changing the seat varies from row to row
- You will get 34-40 and 62-65 seats at a cheaper price. Rest seating prices will be decided at the time of booking.
So, these were the policies you need to keep in mind before changing seats.
If you have an issue while making the seat change, you can contact customer support for guidance. You can ask them to change the seat for you. If you want to reserve your seat for an infant, you need to make a special request to the customer care department. You can also make changes in seats at the airport.
We hope that you got the answer to your question about how to select a seat on Eastern Airlines. Make sure to read the set change policy before following the above steps.
- Delta Airlines New York (NY) Office in USA
- How Do I Talk To Calgary Airport (YYC) Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Seletar Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Hartsfield-Jackson Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Changi Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Speak with Someone at Birmingham Airport?
- How Can I Speak To Someone at Gatwick Airport?
- United Airlines Chicago Office in Illinois
- Delta Airlines Atlanta Office in Georgia GA
- United Airlines Office in Miami, Florida