Air Canada Business Class
Air Canada has introduced a Business class in North America, that include a wide range of priority services, comfortable, seats, a Maple leaf lounge etc. Booking business class seats in air Canada is very easy, here we will let you know how to it? But before you know Air Canada business class booking let’s see about its premium services.
Priority services: while you travel in air Canada business class from Toronto Pearson international airport you can enjoy business class Full-service check-in space and self-service check-in service kiosks. Priority check-in counters with a team of trained agents who provide personalized check-in service. You are Welcomed with exclusive access lanes. Apart from that, your luggage will have priority tags too.
Maples leaf lounges: keeping in mind the security of eligible customers, the airline has re-opened lounges that provide biosafety measures. It also has Wi-Fi access, with selected digital magazines and newspapers. Free food etc.
Cabin and Seats: while travelling in air Canada business class you can enjoy access to window or aisle, seats are larger and more reclined with extra legroom and flexible head and footrest.
Food and Beverage: travelling in Air Canada business class you can enjoy everything including meal tray, salad, bread roll deserts etc. For a short hour flight, you can enjoy a packed cold meal box having a cold breakfast. Along with it, the Bar service includes Lavazza coffee, black tea, soft drinks, beer, etc. Menus can be accessed on my Air Canada mobile app also.
In-flight Entertainment: you will be provided with a personal touch screen entertainment system that includes movies, music, TV, podcasts, etc. Plus in business class booking you can have access to more than 7000 magazines, newspapers through the press reader app.
How to Book Business Class Seats on Air Canada
Air Canada Business Class Reservation: you can book your ticket using many options like online, offline or by speaking to their travel agent.
- To book it online, go to the air Canada official website
- Now go to the option "FLY"
- Go to "on board"
- Now, select "cabin and onboard meals"
- From there select "North America business class"
- No, you will be re-directed to a new page of Air Canada business class from there you can select "book air Canada business class"
- Enter the details of your reservation, click on find"
- Now select flight as per your need and confirm your booking.
Via customer service: Apart from this, you can also connect Air Canada customer service by visiting their contact us page and connecting with a customer service representative
Via travel agent: you can also speak to their travel agents, link available on the website and get your Air Canada business class booking done.
- Which are The Major Airlines Offering Black Friday Flights in 2021?
- How Can I Get Cheap Airline Tickets for Christmas?
- How Can I Claim Compensation for a Canceled Flight at KLM ?
- How Do I Get a Live Person at Air Europa ?
- How Can I Cancel a Flight with Aeromexico?
- How Can I Get a Refund from Aeromexico?
- How Do I Cancel a Vueling Reservation
- How Do I Get a Refund from Virgin Atlantic
- How Can I Talk to Volotea Airlines ?
- How Do I Call Lufthansa from Europe