Know About Air Canada Business Class Booking
Air Canada has introduced a Business class in North America, that includes a wide range of priority services, comfortable, seats, a Maple leaf lounge, etc. Booking business class seats in air Canada is very easy, here we will let you know how to do it. But before you know about Air Canada business class booking let’s see about its premium services.
Priority Services: while you travel in air Canada business class from Toronto Pearson international airport you can enjoy business class Full-service check-in space and self-service check-in service kiosks. Priority check-in counters with a team of trained agents who provide personalized check-in service. You are Welcomed with exclusive access lanes. Apart from that, your luggage will have priority tags too.
Maples leaf lounges: keeping in mind the security of eligible customers, the airline has re-opened lounges that provide biosafety measures. It also has Wi-Fi access, with selected digital magazines and newspapers. Free food etc.
Cabin and Seats: while traveling in air Canada business class you can enjoy access to windows or an aisle, seats are larger and more reclined with extra legroom and a flexible head and footrest.
Food and Beverage: traveling in Air Canada business class you can enjoy everything including meal trays, salads, bread roll deserts, etc. For a short-hour flight, you can enjoy a packed cold meal box having a cold breakfast. Along with it, the Bar service includes Lavazza coffee, black tea, soft drinks, beer, etc. Menus can be accessed on my Air Canada mobile app also.
In-flight Entertainment: you will be provided with a personal touchscreen entertainment system that includes movies, music, TV, podcasts, etc. Plus in business class booking you can have access to more than 7000 magazines, and newspapers through the press reader app.
How To Book Business Class Seats on Air Canada?
Air Canada Business Class Reservation: you can book your ticket using many options like online, offline, or by speaking to their travel agent.
- To book it online, go to the air Canada official website
- Now go to the option "FLY"
- Go to "on board"
- Now, select "cabin and onboard meals"
- From there select "North America business class"
- No, you will be redirected to a new page of Air Canada business class from there you can select "book air Canada business class"
- Enter the details of your reservation, click on find"
- Now select the flight as per your need and confirm your booking.
Via Customer Service: Apart from this, you can also connect with Air Canada customer service by visiting their contact us page and connecting with a customer service representative
Via Travel Agent: you can also speak to their travel agents, the link available on the website, and get your Air Canada business class booking done.
- How Do I Call British Airways from The US?
- How Do I Contact Turkish Airlines from The US?
- How Can I Get Assistance with United Airlines?
- How Do I Speak to Someone at Japan Airlines (JAL)?
- How Do I Speak to a Online Live Person at Virgin Atlantic?
- How Can I Speak to a Live Operator?
- How Do You Get Through Swissair?
- How Do I Talk Like a Travel Agent?
- How To Get My Call Back from Air New Zealand?
- How Do I Speak to Someone at Air New Zealand?