How Do I Contact The Changi Airport Customer Service?
Changi Airport is also known as Singapore Changi Airport. It is one of the utmost international airports in Singapore. Whenever you pick a flight from Changi Airport, you can use several facilities such as medical aid, special assistance, duty-free shops, and so on to amplify the journey experience. Further, contact its customer service if you need any service details or want a solution. So, the ways to contact them are written at the bottom.
How Do I Call Changi Airport Customer Service by Phone?
When you wish to establish verbal communication with the airport, then make a call to them. You could acquire a quick response there, and the Changi Airport phone number is +65 6595 6868. Further, choose a relevant option from the IVR menu, such as this:-
- Press 1: to choose a preferred language
- Press 2: for flight status
- Press 3: for baggage claim
- Press 9: to Contact Changi Airport customer service.
What Are The Email Address of Changi Airport?
When you want to keep a written record of your issues, send an email. Although you can also attach a pdf related to your queries, and the revert may be availed within 72 hours. Hence, the list of email address with sectors are as follows:-
- For Parking: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For Common Inquiries: (email@example.com)
- For Feedback: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
What is The Changi Airport Postal Address?
When you have to share physical documents related to questions, then send a post. However, the response might take four to five days, and the Changi Airport Address is displayed at the bottom.
To- Singapore Changi Airport
At- PO Box 168
What Are The Changi Airport Phone Numbers?
At Changi Airport, you may acquire various sorts of services that can highlight a travel experience. One of the expedited modes to contact customer service is calling the respective department. However, you can gain information about this from the bottom:-
- For General Information: +65 6595 6868
- For Feedback: +65 6956 9898
- For Baggage Storage: +6562141683
- For Parking: +6593362249
How Do I Chat with Changi Airport Customer Service?
When you have to get into a problem that can be described better in writing, then use chat mode to share a concern. In this way, you can also acquire a quick revert, and the steps for getting this are as follows:-
- Get to the official web page of Changi Airport (https://www.changiairport.com/en/contact-us.html)
- Open the given website link
- Further, click on the ‘Chat’ icon
- Now, click on the start chat icon and write your concern.
Airlines Lost and Found / Baggage Enquiries
When you encounter a concern about baggage traveling from Changi Airport, contact its airline customer service team for answers. Furthermore, the list of Changi Airport Lost and Found phone numbers according to airlines are as such:-
- Air France: 6577 1155
- Emirates Airline: 6543 0001
- Japan Airlines: +800 811 0768
- Singapore Airline: 1800 224 4243
- Vietnam Airlines: 6542 2181
- Air New Zealand: 800-852 3380
Changi Airport Connector, HUB & SPOKE Changi Airport, Changi Jurassic Mile
When you get to inquire about Venue leasing, event, and partnership, you can approach its respective department. You can send an email, but the response might take 12 to 48 hours. And the official electronic mail address is (email@example.com).
- Delta Airlines New York (NY) Office in USA
- How Do I Talk To Calgary Airport (YYC) Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Seletar Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Hartsfield-Jackson Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Changi Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Speak with Someone at Birmingham Airport?
- How Can I Speak To Someone at Gatwick Airport?
- United Airlines Chicago Office in Illinois
- Delta Airlines Atlanta Office in Georgia GA
- United Airlines Office in Miami, Florida