Know About The Turkish Airlines Refund Policy
When it comes to finding the low fare for the flight ticket, you can reserve a seat with Turkish airlines and enjoy various facilities and services. Turkish airlines also allow you to cancel the flight ticket and avail of a refund due to the prevailing coronavirus situation. For that, you need to read some key points of the Turkish airline's refund policy due to Covid 19 and calculate your refund charges, if any. Therefore following is the detailed information regarding this first to cancel the flight and then apply for a refund:
- You need to cancel the flight ticket 24 hours after the purchase to get a complete refund without any refund charges. But your ticket must be purchased seven days before the departure.
- If you cancel the Turkish flight ticket after 24 hours, you need to pay some refund charges, which will deduct from the actual fare of the flight.
- If you have bought the non-refundable flight ticket, you will get the travel credit as a refund which you can utilize in future purchases.
- Turkish Airlines will issue a complete refund with zero change fee if you face any disturbance due to Covid 19 or also reschedule the same flight with no extra charge.
- If Turkish airlines cancel the flight due to Covid 19, they will immediately provide you with a total refund on your original payment source.
- The refund due to Covid can be done through the website of Turkish Airlines or their customer service team.
- If you purchase the flights with travel agencies, you can approach them to provide you with a full refund for cancellation due to Covid 19.
Effective Process To Avail Turkish Airlines Refund Due To Covid 19
Once you understand the refund policy, you can request the refund online. First, you need to cancel the flight and then get a refund from Turkish airlines due to Covid 19 by doing some simple steps mentioned below:
- First, you need to search the Turkish airline's official website on your device.
- Then, tap on manage booking at the top of the website to make the changes.
- You need to type the ticket reservation code and passenger surname to get the booking.
- Once you find the details, you need to select the flight you need to cancel for the refund and tap on the cancel flight button from the different options.
- You will head toward the cancellation page, at which you need to review the final cancellation and amount for the refund.
- When you get the cancellation confirmation message in your mail, you need to fill out the online refund form, and Turkish Airlines will issue the refund within 7-10 working days at your original payment source.
With this, if you have any problem, you can contact the customer service of Turkish airlines. You can provide them with the problem regarding the Covid 19, and they will provide you with a Turkish Airlines refund in less time. You can find the different contact ways on their help section and speak with the experts for a refund.
- Delta Airlines New York (NY) Office in USA
- How Do I Talk To Calgary Airport (YYC) Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Seletar Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Hartsfield-Jackson Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Changi Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Speak with Someone at Birmingham Airport?
- How Can I Speak To Someone at Gatwick Airport?
- United Airlines Chicago Office in Illinois
- Delta Airlines Atlanta Office in Georgia GA
- United Airlines Office in Miami, Florida