Turkish Airlines Check-in Policy
When you have made your reservation with Turkish Airlines, you have different options to complete your check-in procedure easily. And the option for check-in are
- Online check-in
- Kiosk check-in
- The mobile app check-in
- Airport counter check-in
Turkish Airlines Check-in Times
Turkish Airlines Check-in Times have different and according to their mode have been mentioned beneath.
(a) Online Check-in Time: If you select the online check-in option, you can check in between 24 hours to 90 minutes before the flight departure, but at some airports, you might not get the check-in facility. The online check can be used only for a maximum of eight passengers in one booking.
(b) Mobile App Check-in Deadlines: When the check-in is conducted through the mobile, you can complete the process within 24 hours to 90 minutes before the flight departure. This timing is for international and domestic flights. So, this is about the Mobile App Check-in Deadlines, but through the mobile check-in, also you have the passenger limit of eight for a single booking, and this option is also available for some of the selected airports.
(c) Kiosk Check-in Deadlines: With the help of a kiosk machine at the airport, the check-in procedure starts 12 hours before the flight departure, and the deadline is different for the domestic and an international flight. For the domestic flight, the deadline is 60 minutes before the flight departure, and the deadline for the international flight is 75 hours before the flight departure.
(d) Airport Counter Check-in Deadlines: You can use the airport check-in 2 hours before the flight departure. And the deadline for the domestic flight is 45 minutes before the flight departure, and 60 minutes before the flight departure is the deadline for the international flight. But for safe timing, you can reach the airport three hours before the flight departure even if you have chosen the online check-in process.
Airport Counter Closing Time
The deadline at the airport counter is also different for the international route flight and the domestic route flight. The counter closes for the domestic flight 60 minutes before the flight departure and 75 minutes before the flight departure for international route flights. And the things that you can get from the airport counter are Check-in your baggage, Paying the charges for baggage, taking a hard copy of your boarding pass, and Modifying your seat. Here is some of the list related to the airport counter of Turkish Airlines.
- You have to carry out a hard copy of your ticket at some airports, issued by the airport counter, not the home-printed copy.
- To avoid the rush, try to get to the airport early.
- You have to use the airport check-in counter; when you are carrying a pet, when you have made a special request or traveling alone, or when the airport does not have a kiosk machine or online feature.
Turkish Airlines Online Check-in
Turkish Airline's online check-in procedure starts 24hour before the flight departure, and the process to complete the online check-in is written beneath
- First, visit the official site of Turkish Airlines on your internet browser.
- After that, enter the reservation code and the passenger's surname; tap on the right arrow icon.
- Then click on the option check and comply with the steps for the online check-in.
- As soon as you complete the e-ticket and at the time of check-in, you can choose your meal or make a luggage booking.
Turkish Airlines Mobile App Check-in
Turkish Airlines provides a check through the application, and the deadline for the mobile check-in is 90 minutes before the flight departure. To conduct the Turkish Airlines Mobile App Check-in, you have to download the Turkish Airlines application; you have to select the check-in option and follow the procedure, and the check-in process will complete. Later, you will receive the boarding pass, download it, and head directly for the verification if you do not have the baggage.
Turkish Airlines Self-Service Kiosk Check-in
You can also use the Kiosk machine for the check-in procedure, but you might not get this option at all airports. The timing for Turkish Airlines Self-Service Kiosk Check-in is 60 minutes for the domestic route and 75 for the international route flight before departure. The procedure for the check-in at a kiosk is as follows.
- To use the kiosk, you can enter the credential or use your miles card or the debit card.
- Then you have to enter the reservation number or PNR number and the last anime of the passenger; tap on the right arrow icon.
- Now, you have the check-in option and select a seat. Choose the following option.
- Later on, when the process is completed, you have your boarding pass printout from the kiosk.
With the boarding pass, get to the boarding gate when you don't have the luggage or if you are carrying any luggage, then get to the airport counter; the boarding gate, you have to reach before the 20-minute flight departure.
Flyers Can Not Use The Kiosk Machine
The beneath statement is for the people who fall under this list when they are not entitled to use the kiosk self-service check-in.
- When carrying a passport or visa, the machine cannot read.
- You are the weight-listed passenger.
- Passenger with the unconfirmed ticket.
- Minors traveling without the company
- When you are traveling with your pet
- Make an extra reservation for your musical instrument.
- When the passenger has made a special request, you can't use the kiosk check-in machine.
Turkish Airlines Airport Counter Check-in
When none of the check-in processes fits you, you can also use Turkish Airlines Airport Counter Check-in. The check-in procedure at the airport starts two hours before the flight departure. The domestic flight deadline is 60 minutes before the flight departure and 75 minutes for the international flight, but safely, you can get to the airport three hours before departure. Ans steps to conduct the airport check-in is
- At the airport, locate the Turkish Airlines check-in counter.
- You have to give your documents such as your identification card/ passport, ticket, and special document when you have made some special request.
- When you are carrying the extra beggar, pay the excess luggage charges.
- The ground customer support team will guide you to the Turkish Airlines boarding gate when the procedure is completed.
Hence, this is all about the Turkish Airlines Check-in Policy, which includes the check-in procedure and the steps to complete the procedure, but at any point, if you have doubt, then get to the customer service for the resolution.
- How Do I Get The Best Deal on United Airlines?
- Copa Airlines Cancellation Fee & Refund Policy
- How Much Does it Cost To Cancel a Flight on United?
- Can I Cancel KLM Flight and Get Refund?
- How Long is a United Airlines Voucher Good For?
- What is The Most Visited Places in LA?
- How Early Do You Have to Check-in at Allegiant?
- How To Book a Cheap Flight from Colombia To Qatar?
- How Long Before You Can Check-in with Turkish Airlines?
- How Do I Claim My Delta Voucher?