How Can I Upload a Vaccine QR Code AirAsia?
Covid-19 has resulted in a massive and destructive pandemic for all humankind. Due to the pandemic, people have faced many problems traveling from one place to another. Air Asia is a Malaysian international low-cost airline headquartered near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The airline is one of the largest carrier providing services to several destinations. Despite such services, the airline has also issued basic guidelines to ensure the safety of passengers. If you also want to upload a vaccine QR code to Air Asia, go through the below-written guidelines and the process.
Covid-19 Guidelines of Air Asia
- Masks are compulsory to wear, covering the whole face and mouth area. If you are carrying a face shield, then also masks are necessary.
- Maintaining social distancing at the security line and inside the aircraft is necessary to ensure more safety and security.
- The check-in time has been extended to include temperature checking and sanitizing the belongings before entering the aircraft.
- Passengers are required to be both doses vaccinated of the Covid-19 vaccine. People are also requested to undergo the Covid-19 test before traveling.
- If you are traveling with a Covid-19 negative report, it should not be more than three days old for international flights. And for domestic flights, the Covid-19 negative report should not be more than one day old.
- If you have been detected as Covid-19 positive or have the symptoms of being Covid-19 positive, you may not be allowed to travel on Air Asia Airlines.
- If you have been marked as Covid-19 positive before 90 days of the travel date, you’ll have to submit a Covid-19 negative test report.
How To Upload a Vaccine QR Code AirAsia?
- Firstly, launch an internet browser on your computer or mobile.
- Go to the airline’s official website and click on the ‘check-in’ option.
- Enter your booking details, including the booking ID number and the passenger’s name.
- Select the name of the passenger you’d like to check in. Ensure that you can only check in for nine passengers simultaneously.
- Now scan, upload, or verify your necessary documents in detail to complete your covid-19 requirement. Please upload or scan all the required vaccination and negative test report documents.
- Once your documents are verified and approved, they’ll be shown as ‘verified’ on the display screen. Now tap on continue and proceed.
- Read the declaration and tick the covid-19 declaration box to continue your check-in procedure.
- Passengers can now download their e-boarding pass issued by the airline to fly with Air Asia.
The above-written steps can help Air Asia upload vaccine QR codes and documents during check-in with the airline. You can also contact the airline’s customer service team for further support or assistance through phone numbers, live chat, social media, and email.
- Delta Airlines New York (NY) Office in USA
- How Do I Talk To Calgary Airport (YYC) Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Seletar Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Hartsfield-Jackson Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Changi Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Speak with Someone at Birmingham Airport?
- How Can I Speak To Someone at Gatwick Airport?
- United Airlines Chicago Office in Illinois
- Delta Airlines Atlanta Office in Georgia GA
- United Airlines Office in Miami, Florida