ritish Airways Trip
Know About British Airways
British Airways is a flag carrier of the United Kingdom; it covers more than 183 destinations that include both domestic and international places. If you are flying with British Airways for the first time, then you might have different queries regarding it. We have covered them below that will help you to confirm the booking with this airline.
We have covered everything from British Airlines Booking to policies. So we first covered the booking process and the rest after that.
What is the Booking Process for British Airlines
There are certain things that you need to follow for the booking process. You can do this offline as well as online. Though for offline, you need to go to the counter, and then you can get the tickets. Next, you can follow the online steps that we have covered below.
- First of all, go to the official website of the British Airlines
- Next, you can click on the homepage, and then you can see the option for the book now
- Here you have to provide the details related to the booking, like origin, destinations, and date of traveling and number of passenger
- Further, click on the search flight and select the flight that is meeting your expectation
- You can make payment through credit and debit methods and then you will get the ticket on your registered mail ID
So in this way, you can complete the British Airways Reservations and make sure, if you face any kind of issue, then you can contact the support person.
What is the British Airways Baggage Policy?
There are certain rules that you need to follow for the Baggage or luggage carrying:
- You are allowed to carry a bag of 23 kg if you are traveling in the economy class. Though, on some routes, you may get the chance to carry the two bags.
- If you are flying with the premium economy class, then you can carry two bags of 23 kg and the length should be 165 inches that include length, breadth, and width
- For business class person two bags are allowed that can be weight up to 32 Kg and even one 10kg no check-in bag is allowed but that should meet the dimension
- For the premium classes, you are allowed to carry the three bags that can be the weight of 32 kg and you are allowed to carry the two no check in bags and that should be hand carrying baggage
If you are flying with British Airways, you can follow the above-mentioned British Airways Baggage Policy, it will make the process less hectic and effective.
What is the British Airways Cancellation Policy?
British Airways provide the best cancellation policy that meets the customer demands and helps to get a good cancellation. Though there could be different reasons behind the cancellation of the ticket, and some of them are eligible for refunds and some of them are not.
- You can get the cancellation charges free period when you cancel the ticket within 24 hours of the ticket purchasing. Next, it is should be done 7 days before the departure
- Now if you face any kind of medical emergency at the airport, then you can cancel the ticket and apply for the refund
- If you cancel the ticket a few days before the flight departure, then you might have to bear some cancellation charges, that may vary from destination to destination
- During no show condition, you will no more eligible to cancel the tickets, as the airlines themselves cancel the tickets and you will not able to apply for the refund
- Next, you can cancel the ticket online through the manage booking option and if not, then you can contact the support person and cancel the booking
- You are allowed to cancel the ticket 15 minutes before departure but you must be a member of the British airways flyer program
It is all about the British Airways Cancellation Policy that you have to remember while making changes in the booking. And if you have any other queries, you can contact the live person and they can provide you a prompt solution.