hina Eastern Trip
Know About China Eastern Airlines
China Eastern Airlines the second-largest airline in China that connects to all the major destinations across the globe. China Eastern Airlines offers the best in class services to its passengers and esteemed guests.
China Eastern Airlines is an airline headquartered in the China Eastern Airlines Building, on the premises of Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport in Changning District, Shanghai, China. It is one of the Big Three airlines in China. Its primary hubs are at Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport.
You can make China eastern booking via its website. Therefore, kindly follow the steps mentioned below.
China Eastern Flight Ticket Booking
- Go to the official website of China Eastern Airlines.
- Locate the Booking section in the middle of the page and click on it.
- A dropdown appears from where you need to select the departure city and the arrival city.
- You need to select the number of passengers travelling.
- Select the departure date and the arrival date.
- Then select the class in which you want to travel.
- First Class, Business Class, Premium Economy or the Economy seats.
- When you have filled in the above details, proceed to the next page by clicking on the continue tab.
- On the subsequent page, you find the list of flight searches, from which you need to pick one which suits your travel time.
- Try booking your flight at odd hours of the day or night, like at night or early morning. This helps you in getting cheaper flights.
- The departure time of the flight also matters. Try taking a flight in the afternoon or late at night. This would also help you in getting cheaper flights.
- After you are done with the flight selection, proceed further towards the seat selection. It depends on the class which you are travelling to.
- After that, move to the payment section. Choose your payment method, make the payment, and then get a confirmation message on your email regarding the same with your complete itinerary, including a confirmed PNR or ticket confirmation number.
Therefore, this is how the China eastern reservations are made.
China Eastern Baggage Policy
Uniform compliance with weight-system baggage regulations in China for domestic flights, the baggage policy of China Eastern Airlines is as follows.
Checked-in Baggage for Economy and Premium Economy
- In the Economy class and the Premium Economy class is twenty kg with no card level
- The same class with Eastern Miles Platinum and Gold, the limit is sixty kg.
- The same class with Eastern Miles Silver and SkyTeam Elite Plus is forty kg.
- The same class with SkyTeam Elite status is thirty kg.
Checked-in Baggage for Luxury Business Class, Business Class
- In the Luxury Business class and Business class, the limit is thirty kg with no card level.
- The same class with Eastern Miles Platinum and Gold, the limit is seventy kg
- The same class with Eastern Miles Silver and SkyTeam Elite Plus status, the limit is fifty kg.
- The same class with SkyTeam Elite status limit is forty kg.
Checked-in Baggage for First Class
- In the First-class the limit is forty kg with no card level.
- The same class with Eastern Miles Platinum and Gold status, the limit is eighty kg
- The same class with Eastern Miles Silver and SkyTeam Elite Plus, the limit is sixty kg.
- The same class with SkyTeam Elite status limit is fifty kg.
- The dimensions are standard for all the classes of travel except the First class.
Baggage Policy for Unchecked Baggage
- For First Class, the limit is two pieces only.
- Whereas, for all the other classes, it is limited to one piece only.
Therefore, this was about the China eastern baggage policy. You can find more about it by going to the official China Eastern Airlines website.
China Eastern Cancellation Policy
The cancellation policy of China Eastern Airlines is as follows.
- Suppose you happen to cancel your flight within twenty-four hours of booking, and the gap between the departure date and the date of booking is seven days. In that case, no cancellation charges are levied on your flight ticket, and you are eligible for a full refund.
- If you happen to cancel your flight within twenty-four hours of the booking and the departure date is before seven days, then you are liable to pay a cancellation charge on your ticket, and you are not entitled to a refund.
- Suppose you happen to cancel your flight ticket after twenty-four hours of the booking and the departure date is less than seven days from the date of booking. In that case, even then, you are liable to pay a cancellation fee on your ticket, and you are not entitled to a refund as well.
Therefore this is the China eastern cancellation policy. If you still have doubts regarding the same, please feel free to contact an expert at China Eastern Airlines. Also, do not forget to give your feedback on your experience with the representative at China Eastern Airlines customer service.