mirates Airlines Trip
Emirates Flight Booking
Emirates Airlines has been serving people around the world for many years. Making a booking with them is undoubtedly one of the easiest things to do. Emirates has a fleet size of 270 aircraft. It is also the largest airline in UAE. In 2019-20, over 56 million passengers traveled through Emirates. You only need to ensure that you have visited their official website, then you’ll be able to make the booking or changes to your booking according to your convenience. There are several ways available to the customers to make the booking. You can make the booking through a website, chat support, or with the help of a social network. If you want to make the booking through mobile, you need to download the official application of Emirates. Then you’ll be able to make the booking without any issue.
Emirates Booking Methods:
There are several ways to make a booking with Emirates. You only need to ensure that you have chosen any of the methods below. Then you’ll not face any issues.
How To Make Emirates Flight Booking by Phone
To make the Emirates flight booking by Phone, you only need to ensure that you have phoned up the official number 1 (800) 777-3999 of the Emirates. Soon, you’ll come across the IVR menu. Now you only need to choose the options relevant to the reservation you want to make.
How To Make Emirates Booking Online
To make an online booking, there are two primary paths. One is to use the website, and the other is through the application. You only need to ensure that you have followed the steps below. Then you’ll be able to make the booking without any issue.
- Gain access to the Emirates website or the application.
- Now you need to choose the button “Book.”
- Now select the control of “Book flight.”
- Write the fight requirements you have.
- Select the button “Continue.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions and select your flight and seat.
- That is it.
That is it. You have completed the booking process of Emirates.
Other Ways to Make an Emirates Airline Booking
There are also other ways to make the booking of the Emirates Airline by going through the information below.
- Through the play store of Android or IOS app.
- From the Emirates airport counter.
- With the help of a travel agency.
Benefits of Emirates Booking via Phone
There are various advantages of making a booking through the Emirates. You only need to ensure that you have followed the steps below. Then you’ll be able to make the Emirates Flight Booking.
- You’ll get 33% off on your reservations with the Emirates.
- Domestic holiday packages are going to provide you with 45% off.
- International packages are going to provide you with around 35% off.
- In case you’re making a group booking, then you’ll be able to get 35% off.
- For the packages which are available for couples, you’ll be able to get up to 33% off.
How To Save Money on Emirates Booking?
You can follow some straightforward tips mentioned below to make the booking with the Emirates. If you consider these steps, then you’ll be able to make the booking and save money on Emirates Booking,
- You need to call up on the toll-free number of the Emirates. The agent from the customer support team will be there to help you out with the issue you have.
- You need to subscribe to the official letter of the Emirates. Then you’ll be able to get the latest updates on the offers. You only need to utilize those offers while making the booking.
- You can even earn extra miles if you join Emirates Skywards.
How To Manage Emirates Booking Online?
To manage the Emirates booking online. You visit the official website and then choose the tab “Manage.” Then you’ll be able to make the changes to the flights, date, seat selection, etc.
To know the thing you can do with the Emirates, you can go through the information provided below.
- You can make the changes to the Emirates reservation.
- You can upgrade the seat you have booked or which got booked automatically.
- Make the booking of a meal.
- You can view your itinerary.
- You can update your personal information or contact details.
- You’ll be able to check-in online.
- Buy the excess baggage allowance.
- Manage your cab.
- Make the booking of the special assistance.
You need to follow the steps mentioned below to manage the booking online. Then you’ll be able to make suitable changes to the Emirates booking.
- You need to gain access to the Emirates website.
- Now choose “Manage.”
- Click the button to “Manage your booking.”
- Mention the booking code and the name.
- Choose the “Retrieve booking.”
- Now you need to choose the on-screen instructions.
- You can make the changes to the reservation you want.
That is it. You have completed the process to Manage Emirates Booking Online. Once you have made the relevant changes, you’ll receive a confirmation email from Emirates.
Emirates Airlines Customer Service Contact Details
In case you’re looking forward to connecting with customer support. Then you can follow the official details which are mentioned ahead.
- You can call at 1-800-777-3999.
- Connect on the social network.
- Locate the nearest Emirates office.
Emirates Cabin Classes
There are three cabin classes in Emirates.
- To and fro chauffeur service.
- The facility of direct boarding.
- Private suits with the sliding doors.
- Access the Airport lounge, and you’ll get the facility of Wifi and Gourmet dining.
- Direct boarding.
- Flat bed seats.
- Award-winning system of entertainment.
- Family-friendly seats.
- The award-winning cuisine of Emirates.
- Onboard Wifi.
- Meals specially made for kids.
Above mentioned Emirates details will provide you with a quick solution.
Emirates Airline Baggage Policy
Customers are unaware of the baggage policy of the airline and they get into a dilemma at the airport. Let us see the details baggage policy of Emirates airline:
- If you are planning to travel on Emirates Airline then Emirates airline baggage policy states that carry-on bags will be the dimensions of 55*38*20cms.
- If we talk about the economy class then passengers are allowed to take only one carry-on bag with the dimensions of 55*38*20cms and the weight does not exceed the limit of 7 kg.
- In the case of the first class & business class passengers, they are allowed to travel with a handbag & garment bag with a maximum thickness that should not exceed the limit of 20cm.
- If the passengers are traveling with infants then they can bring the carrycot or scroller if the space is available.
Emirates Airlines Cancellation Policy
- The cancellation policy of Emirates airlines does not apply to each booking but rather to each flight ticket.
- Passengers can cancel Emirates airline flights online if the ticket is purchased online. You can also call customer service to do that. Online cancellation is easy and the refund request will be generated automatically.
- While making the reservation of Emirates airline they prompt the refundable as well as non-refundable fare for each class & service. Refundable fares are higher in comparison to non-refundable ones.
- The Emirates airlines cancellation policy for non-refundable fares is 200USD if the cancellation is performed within 24 hours. The remaining balance of the fare will be automatically refunded in the original mode of payment. If the cancellation is performed after 24 hours then there will be no provision for refunding money.
- Emirates cancellation policy of refundable fare is also 200USD. If the cancellation is performed beyond the timeline of 24 hours then the remaining value of the ticket would be concerned a refund. The refunded amount will proceed automatically after 7-10 business days.
As we have discussed the detailed process of Emirates airline booking with its other aspects. Passengers also face doubts regarding the cancellation & baggage policy of the airline which is mentioned in this article. It is important to know detailed information about all the aspects of the airline before getting your reservation done. In case you have further doubts & queries related to any operation of Emirates airlines then you can also contact Emirates airlines customer services.