va Air Trip
A Comprehensive Guide to Fly with EVA Air: Reservations and Travel Advisories
Headquartered in Taoyuan International Airport near Taipei, Taiwan, EVA Air has been operating its passenger and dedicated cargo aviation services across 40 international destinations.
One can enjoy both ground and in-flight services on EVA Air and experience great travel hospitality during their time with the airline. In addition, EVA Air also lets its passenger to make their reservations online and enjoy travel as well. Hence, if you are also someone who is planning to travel with the airline, read this guide further to learn about the online Eva air booking, baggage policy, cancellations guidelines and other important information.
Online Process to Make Eva Air Reservations
With the help of the following steps, you can easily make your reservations on Eva Air. In addition, you can also select your preferred travel class and other in-flight preferences as well.
- Visit the official website of Eva Air in your web browser, then select your preferred travel type – Round Trip, One-way, Multi-city destinations.
- Now, enter the airports or cities for both departure and desired destination, and then select the travel dates as per your trips type selection. Also, you can select your travel dates type.
- Hereafter, select the preferred travel class, and then number of passengers.
- Finally, hit the Search and Book button to view the available fares and then choose the ones that fit your budget.
- Now, you can continue to enter the passenger’s details, and then make payments through using cash and miles, and then get the booking confirmation on your submitted email address or phone number.
Baggage Policy of Eva Air: Important Guidelines
- Eva Air allows its passengers to carry a maximum weight of 30 kg of baggage on Economy Class, 35 Kg on Premium Economy class, 40 Kg on Business Class/ Premium Laurel / Royal Laurel respectively.
- All the bags should have a maximum size of 162 inches (in total).
- Passengers are allowed to carry Economy class, Premium Economy and higher classes.
- Passengers travelling with infants who are not entitled seats and having a stroller will have to check the stroller as baggage or carry-on bag. However, this would depend on the availability of the space on the booked flight.
- The total dimensions of carry-on baggage should be 23 x 36 x 56 cm and if the weight exceeds the described limit, then the passenger will have to pay the penalty or additional luggage fee.
- In addition, passengers can carry a personal item on their Eva Air flight with a maximum dimension of 40 * 30 * 10 cm.
For more info on the Eva air baggage policy, kindly contact the airline’s customer services and talk to the live experts. They’ll surely guide you with the best information and ensure better travel plans on the airline.
Important Guidelines on the Eva Air Cancellation Policy
In the event, if you wish to cancel your Eva air booking due to any unavoidable reason, then you should know about the cancellation policy to ensure better cancellations.
- As per the cancelation policy, Eva Air lets you cancel your bookings within 24 hours of the purchase without charging the cancellation fee. Also, the passengers will get a full refund for the same.
- In the event, if your flight is cancelled due to any unavoidable reason on the airline’s end, then EVA Air will either offer you a full refund or rebooking services on its another flight departing on the same day.
- Moreover, Eva Air charges $50 for its domestic flight cancellations and $100 for its international cancellations.
Furthermore, if you have any queries regarding the Eva Air Cancellation Policy, baggage policy, other travel advisories, reservations, etc., then kindly contact the airline’s customer services and talk to the live experts.
- Nearest Airport To Eva Air
Eva Air Info
Eva Air Hub
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
Top Eva Air Airport