ATAM Airlines Trip
All You Need to Know about LATAM Airlines
Latam Airlines is considered to be the largest airline in Latin America. Latam airlines are certified as a 3-star airline for the quality of its airport and onboard products and staff service. They offer excellent seats, amenities, food, beverages, cleanliness etc. They cover several domestic and international destinations daily. Customers can easily do their LATAM airlines booking online at their website or go through the customer support team anytime. Latam offers multiple services like cancellations, refunds, baggage allowances, reservations, flights bookings, seat assignment etc. if the customer needs cheap flights, they can go for Latam airline flight booking.
LATAM Airlines Booking Process:
If you are wondering about the ways to book a flight ticket at LATAM airlines, then you can do so by below easy steps:
- You need to open the LATAM airlines official website in your browser.
- Click on the booking option at the top of the page.
- Now booking flights page will open on your screen enter the arrival and departure date.
- Enter the number of passengers with arrival and departure destination and click on the search flight option.
- You will see all the low-cost flights to your preferred destination on your screen, now choose the flight and go to the payment option.
- Make the payment using a debit or credit card and confirm the booking process.
With the above easy steps, you can make LATAM airlines reservations anytime. You can also contact the customer support team of LATAM and make your flight booking.
LATAM Airlines Baggage Policy:
LATAM offers you an easy baggage policy, and they give you two types of luggage in the travel. First is a carry-on bag, and the second is a checked bag; the following are the detailed information regarding this:
1. Carry-on bag:
- You can carry one carry-on bag with you, free of cost. It might be a personal item on board, and it must be light enough to place in the overhead compartment.
- Their weight must not exceed 10 kg or 22lb in the economy, 16 kg or 35 lb in premium economy or premium business.
- Their dimensions must not exceed 21 cm*13 cm*9 cm in height, depth and width.
2. Checked baggage:
- The checked bag depends on the route, cabin and fare you choose when you purchase your ticket. You can check different types of baggage in the hold of the aeroplane for free.
- The weight of the checked bag must not exceed 23 kg.
- They allowed a size of 158 linear cm of length, width and height.
- Checked baggage does not contain any restricted or prohibited items.
- It must be checked at the LATAM check-in counters at the airport. If not, then you will be charged an additional fee at the time of boarding.
Above are all the information related to the baggage policy; if you still need more information, you can contact the Latam airlines customer service related to Latam airlines baggage policy and solve your issue.
LATAM Airlines Cancellation Policy:
- If you have to cancel a flight ticket with Latam airlines, you can cancel the ticket up to 24 hours before the booking to avoid the flight cancellation charges.
- After 24 hours of cancellation, you need to pay some cancellation charges, which will deduct from the original fare, and the rest will be credited to your payment source.
- If you have purchased a flight ticket with agents, you need to contact the agency for flight cancellation.
- Non-refundable tickets are not eligible for the refund, and they will give a travel voucher instead.
- You need to cancel the flight at least 24 hours before the departure to avoid the last-minute rush.
Apart from this, if you have other queries about the LATAM airlines cancellation policy, you can contact the reservations support team of LATAM airlines and get instant help from the experts.