urkish Airlines Trip
Everything You should Know about Turkish Airlines
If you are flying for the first time or after a long period, then you might forget the policies or don’t know about the booking process. Though, Turkish airlines are one among those airlines that offer the user-friendly method to book the flight and promising policies. It covers more than 300 destinations and is headquartered in Istanbul Ataturk Airport.
So you might be wondering to know about Turkish airlines booking process and want to learn about the policies. We have covered everything below, you can read and confirm the booking and enjoy the overall traveling experience.
What is the Process of Booking with Turkish Airlines?
You have to direct some online steps that you can do from the browser or from the mobile application. Though, with the mobile application, you can make the process fast.
- First, you have to open the browser and search for the Turkish airlines
- Now, you can see the option for the booking
- Here you have to provide the details like origin, destination, and number of the person
- Next click on the search flight icon
- Now, you can see the different flights and if you choose the flexible with dates option, then you can see the more flight and choose one among from them
- Next, you have to make the payment and that you can do with the online mode or you can use the travel points too
- Further, you will find the tickets in your registered email address, you can print them
Now, you can see how easy it is to book with Turkish airlines. But before you complete the Turkish airlines reservations you must be aware of the policies regarding the baggage. It will make the process less hectic and you will not face any kind of issues.
What is the Baggage Policy of the Turkish Airlines?
Now, there are certain conditions that you have to meet and there are certain limits in carrying the luggage.
- You cannot lift luggage that is more than 32 kg and it is a weight of a single bag.
- Luggage like sports equipment are not allowed in the compartment, it will be managed by the airlines
- If you are traveling in the economy class, then you are eligible to carry the bag that should not be more than 23kg, And it should be 165 inches in dimension. This is check-in baggage, which is considered a free baggage allowance
- Now, when you are traveling in the business, then you can take two bags of 23 kg, but for the additional baggage you have to bear the additional charges
- For premium classes, you can go with the three 32 kg bags and you are allowed to carry the personal stuff too. Though, if the weight of the bag is more than 32 kg, then they need to pay additional charges, and that rely on the destination
- For the international places, you might have to bear more charges than the domestic places.
It is all about the Turkish airlines baggage policy and you can see it is quite customer-friendly. So you can easily go with them and keep your baggage according to the policy.
What is the Cancellation Policy of Turkish Airlines?
It may happen that you need to cancel the tickets so it should be done in such a way that you don’t need to bear the additional cancellation charges and get refunds too.
- You can cancel the ticket within 24 hours of the booking and seven days prior to the departure
- If you have purchased the refundable ticket, then you can cancel them and get the full refund
- For non-refundable ticket, there is no such refundable policy, and it means your cancellation charges will be equivalent to the ticket’s price
- You can cancel the tickets 10 minutes before departure and apply for a refund but there will be some cancellation charges
You can see Turkish airlines cancellation Policy, so make sure you keep these points in mind and then you cancel the ticket. It is all about Turkish airlines, and if you have any queries, you can reach out to the customer support team.