irgin Atlantic Trip
What are the important Things to Know about Virgin Atlantic?
Virgin Atlantic is one of the significant airlines of British airlines. It has been serving the citizens for 37 years. It covers 30 destinations that help the passenger to travel locally without much trouble. It provides many facilities like easy bookings, refunds, check-in procedures, etc. It has all the features that a traveler requires in his journey.
In this article, we will tell you about how you can book your ticket with Virgin Atlantic, the baggage policy, and the cancellation policy of the airline. Without much delay, let’s get to know about Virgin Atlantic.
How to Book a Ticket on Virgin Atlantic?
If you are planning to travel with Virgin Atlantic, you must have read the great features of the airline. Even if this airline is new to you, you can be assured of easy Virgin Atlantic booking. To book your ticket with this airline, you need to follow some steps given below:
- You need to head to the official website of Virgin Atlantic
- There you will find the booking option on the homepage
- You just need to enter the destination you want to travel to and enter the journey dates
- Fill in the number of passengers going to travel in the flight and click on the arrow
- You will be taken to a page where you will find different flights based on your requirement
- You can check and click the most suitable flight for you that go easy on your pockets as well
- Now you will find a page that asks for your personal information with the added passenger
- Fill in all the information correctly and proceed to the next step
- Enter all the journey details asked in the form
- Head to the payment section and select the method to make the payments
- Once you are done with the payment, you will receive an invoice to your mail Id
- You can download it and you will complete the booking process.
This is how you can book your tickets from Virgin Atlantic and get one step ahead of your traveling plans.
What is the Cancellation Policy of Virgin Atlantic?
If you have booked your ticket with Virgin Atlantic and want to cancel it due to some emergencies, you need to check the cancellation policy of the airline first. We have summed up some of the policies down below:
- Virgin Atlantic cancellation policy states that you can cancel your ticket without paying any cancellation charge if the cancellation is done within 24 hours of booking.
- You will get a full refund within 24 hours of booking the flight and canceling it. You will only be bound to pay no-show fees.
- Cancellation charges completely depend on the time of ticket canceling and you will get your refund if the ticket is refundable.
- You will get a refund on nonrefundable tickets only if you are ill or there is sudden death in your family.
- The 24 hours cancelation policy allows you to get a full refund on nonrefundable tickets as well.
- You may need to pay approximately $50 to complete the cancellation process if you have crossed the 24 hours time limit.
What is the Baggage Policy of Virgin Atlantic?
If you are planning to take a lot of luggage with you, it is good to read the Virgin Atlantic baggage policy down below:
- Your baggage space depends on the class you have booked your ticket in.
- You cannot combine the luggage allowance space if you are traveling with other people.
- In the case of children, you will get baggage allowance only if your child has taken a seat. For lab infants, there is no luggage allowance.
- You need to read the full baggage policy if you are planning to take some sports equipment, music instrument, or other additional baggage.
So, this was all about Virgin Atlantic booking and the policies associated with it. You can also contact the customer care department of the airline to get the full information on a specific topic. You can stay connected with Virgin Atlantic on their social media pages and get to know the offers on the flights.