Flint is the largest city in the state of Michigan of the United States. It is situated along the Flint River. Flint city is also known as Vehicle city.
There are many places for tourists to visit and have a great time with their loved ones. The best top tourist attractions are Fear fest, Farnumwood Park, Playland Fun center, Bluebell Beach and many more.
If you Have Time
You can also visit the Flint River Tale, Buick Automotive gallery, Stepping stone walls and many more.
Free things to do
- You can visit the Flint Family Fun to enjoy with your family and spend time together with your loved ones.
- The visitors can visit Stepping Stone Falls. It is a great and beautiful park to spend time together with your families.
- At wood Stadium is located in downtown Flint which hosts volleyball games, football games and other sports activity.
The major international airport in Flint city is Bishop International Airport which serves domestic as well as international flights. You can also take primary routes buses to go to the downtown.
Best time to visit
Flint city is the city whose climate varies drastically. If you want to visit in summers, you can visit in July, august and June otherwise more than a half year temperatures feels good.
Hotels to stay
Flint city has many best places to stay at affordable price and high quality standards. The best places to stay are Hyatt Place Flint, Hampton Inn & Suites, Holiday Inn Flint and many more.
Money saving tips
- Please take benefits of the free activities taking place in the city.
- You should use the public transport to travel in the city.
- Flint is a beautiful city to walk. This will cost you nothing and can explore the city deeply.
- Find the deals which are at affordable price and suits your budget.