rand Rapids Trip
Grand Rapids is a Michigan City situated along the Grand River. This city is full of beautiful gardens, museums, art museums and sculpture parks. Grand rapid is also known as Furniture city, Beer city or River city.
The best top tourist attractions are Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park, Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum, Grand Rapids Children's Museum, Blandford Nature Center and many more. There are many places for tourists to visit and have a wonderful time with their loved ones.
If you Have Time
You can also visit the John Ball Zoo, Fish Ladder Sculpture, Heritage Hill Historic District, Downtown market Grand Rapids and many more.
Free things to do
- You can visit the Kenty Country Parks and can enjoy Geocaching which is a fun and family friendly activity.
- The visitors can visit Eastown Street fair. It is a great and beautiful place which includes art, crafts, music and food also. You can enjoy with your family and loved ones.
- You can watch free movies on the shore of the Reed Lake by just carrying blanket.
The major international airport in Grand Rapid city is Gerald R. Ford International Airport which serves domestic as well as international flights. This airport is close to all tourists spots. The public transport includes DASH, the Rapid, Route 19 and Silver line by which you can easily go around the city.
Best time to visit
The best time to visit Grand Rapid is mid-months of the year when weather is clear and pleasant. The busiest season to visit is between June to August.
Hotels to stay
The best places to stay are Holiday Inn Grand Rapids downtown, Comfort Inn airport, City flats Hotel Grand Rapid and many more. The Grand Rapid city has many best places to stay at affordable price and high quality standards.
Money saving tips
- Please take benefits of the free recreational activities taking place in the city.
- You should use the public transport to travel in the city.
- Find the deals which are at affordable price and suits your budget.