How to Book a Flight Ticket on Air India
In order to make Air India flight ticket booking, travelers have the following options available that are mentioned down under:
- At the airport reservations that are somewhere on the expensive side. Also, travelers have to go through quite a hassle of getting to the airport if they would like to make reservations in advance.
- Over the call reservations. These are also expensive as additional charges are levied to proceed with the reservations. Though it is a simple process yet if you do not wish to spend quite a lot on additional services then it is highly recommended to make use of the online reservations.
- Which brings us to the next option that is online reservations using the official website of Air India?
Let us have a detailed look at the process and the steps involved in Air India ticket booking. The steps are mentioned down under:
Online Reservations at Air India:
- First and foremost, users are required to visit the official website of Air India. Once you have reached the home page, travelers are then required to look for the reservation bar which is usually present on the top of the page.
- If you are unable to spot that, in such a case, users are then required to click on the option that reads ‘Flight’ option and proceed with.
- You will be taken to yet another page, where you are supposed to get started with your reservation. For instance, you are required to enter certain details that are required in order to book your flight with Air India.
- Start by selecting the flight type that you wish to take. The available options for flight types are: round trip, one way and multi city.
- Once you have selected the flight type that you wish to travel in, next, you are required to enter details regarding departure and arrival city.
- After this, you are required to select the travel dates from a scroll-down menu.
- Also, mention the number of passengers that are going to accompany you on your Air India flight reservation.
- Select the class in which you wish to travel from the drop down list and then finally hit the Search Flight option.
- You will be redirected to yet another page, where you will find a lot of flight options available to travel to your destination.
- Select a flight as per your choice and proceed with the payment option.
- You can pay with your debit or credit card. Once the payment is done and complete, travelers will get a confirmation email or text on the registered email address or phone number.
If you face any complications then you are advised to get in touch with the customer service professionals who are available round the clock to provide assistance and help to the travelers. You could seek guidance related to Book my Air India flight ticket.
- What is Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy?
- What is Spirit's Cancellation Policy?
- What is Frontier Airlines Cancellation Fee?
- How Much does it Cost to Change a Flight with Air Canada?
- How Much is The Cancelation Fee with Emirates?
- How Do I Check in for My Flight KLM?
- What are The Cheapest Days to Fly on United Airlines?
- What is The Cheapest Month to Fly to New York
- Can You Check-in with Spirit Online?
- How Do I Get Huge Discounts on Delta Airlines?