Iberia Airlines Check-in Policy
Once reserves the seat with Iberia, passengers need to check in the flight before the departure to obtain the boarding pass. Therefore, you need to understand some of Iberia airline's check-in policy rules and their related terms. Iberia allows you to check the flight through different methods from which you can choose the preferred way. All the necessary information on check-in time with terms and conditions is mentioned below:
Iberia Airlines Check-in Time:
Iberia recommends every passenger reach the airport 3 hours before the actual flight departure. With this, you will get enough time to complete the check-in and security process. You need to be aware of the Iberia airlines check-in time, and deadlines are given below:
1. Online check-in time:
- You have the facility to check the flight online through the website of Iberia airlines.
- If the flight is from the united states, Mexico, South Africa, etc., you can check the day before the flight to 1 hour prior to the departure.
- If the flight is to/from most of the countries, the check-in portal opens immediately after purchasing the flight until one hour before the actual departure.
2. Mobile app check-in time:
Once you reserve the seat with Iberia, you can read the Iberia airlines mobile app check-in time mentioned below:
- If you have a confirmed reservation ticket with Iberia airlines, you can check the flight through the Iberia mobile app.
- Iberia allows you to check the flight and acquire the boarding pass till one hour before the departure.
3. Self-service kiosk check-in time:
If you have a reservation with Iberia airlines, you can check the flight at the self-service kiosk before the following time:
- Air shuttle passengers can check 15-20 minutes before departure.
- Short or medium-haul flights 45 minutes before the departure.
- Long haul flights one hour before the departure.
4. Airport check-in time:
- You need to reach the airport check-in counter 3 hours before the departure so that you can proceed to the boarding gates in no hurry.
- If you are heading to the united states, you need to move to the airport check-in counter 4 hours before the departure. Once the check-in completes, you need to reach the boarding gates 90 minutes prior to the departure.
- For short or medium-haul flights, the check-in portal will remain open 45 minutes before the departure.
Iberia Airlines Online Check-in:
Once you understand all the related points of check-in time, you can proceed to the Iberia airlines online check-in with the help of the below simple steps:
- First, you need to visit the Iberia airlines official website at any preferred search portal.
- Then, you need to select the online check-in option given below the flight booking box.
- There, you need to type the surname with the booking code or ticket number.
- With this, you need to tap on the “start your check-in button” and get the reservation details.
- After that, you need to choose the flight, seat, and baggage and confirm all the data.
- Once you review all the details and tap on the confirm button, your flight will immediately be checked in.
- Iberia airlines will send you the confirmation message at your registered email id with the boarding pass.
- If you don’t have any checked bags on your journey, you can proceed straight to the boarding gate.
How Can I Receive My Boarding Pass after Checking-in?
The boarding pass will depend on the way you check the Iberia flight ticket from your device. Therefore following are the manner in which you receive the boarding pass:
- Get the boarding pass on the email id in PDF or document format.
- You can download the boarding pass and take the printout of the document for future purposes.
- You will also get the link to the boarding pass through text message that you can download to show at the airport.
How To Check in with The Iberia Airlines Mobile App?
One of the easiest ways to check in the Iberia flight ticket is through the mobile app. Hence, you need to perform the simple steps for Iberia airlines mobile check-in that you can read further:
- First, you need to download the mobile app from the play store or app store.
- Then, you can log in to the app using the correct username and password.
- With this, you need to choose the flight you want to check and select the seat, baggage, etc.
- Click on the check-in button and obtain the boarding pass in your mail or SMS.
Passengers Not Eligible for The Mobile Check-in:
- Some origin and destination cities have a connecting flight that is operated by Vueling airlines.
- If you are looking for some special services at the airport.
- Minor traveling alone.
- Your pet is traveling alone.
- You need to show the credit card at the airport to make the reservation.
- Reservation of more than one passenger at the air shuttle flight.
- The online check-in feature is not available at the departure airport.
- Your flight booking is not confirmed.
Iberia Airport Kiosk Check-in:
The Iberia offers the airport touchscreen kiosk to choose a seat, check in the flight, and obtain the boarding pass.
Iberia Airport Counter Check-in:
When you proceed to check-in at the airport counter, you need to show your ticket with travel documents. Then, your bags will be tagged properly, and airport authorities will immediately give you the boarding pass after the Iberia airport counter check-in. You need to make the payment of any taxes and security fees.
- Delta Airlines New York (NY) Office in USA
- How Do I Talk To Calgary Airport (YYC) Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Seletar Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Hartsfield-Jackson Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Changi Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Speak with Someone at Birmingham Airport?
- How Can I Speak To Someone at Gatwick Airport?
- United Airlines Chicago Office in Illinois
- Delta Airlines Atlanta Office in Georgia GA
- United Airlines Office in Miami, Florida