Air Canada Chicago Office in Illinois, USA
Air Canada is recognized as the largest airline in Canada based on its size and carrying passengers. Its main headquarters is based in Saint Laurent, Montreal. Air Canada operates from various regions, and one of its offices is in Chicago, Illinois. If you plan to book a flight from Chicago and have some queries, then using the Air Canada Chicago Office contact number will be best. Further, you will learn about varied information and contact details related to the Chicago office, which may benefit you.
Air Canada Chicago Office Address
Air Canada Office is at ORD, 10000 W O’Hare Ave, Chicago, IL 60666, United States.
Air Canada Chicago Airport Address
Chicago O’Hare International Airport,
10000 W O’Hare Ave, Chicago, IL 60666, United States
To speak with an airport executive, you can use the Air Canada Chicago Airport Phone Number: +1 800-832-6352. This number will direct you to a live person from whom you can take assistance with airport services.
Air Canada Chicago Office Contact Number or Reservation Phone Number
Suppose a passenger wants to make a reservation at Air Canada or has queries related to the same. In that case, they may consider the Air Canada Reservation Phone Number for getting through a live person. Some other helpful information is also given below:
- Phone Number for assistance: +1-888-247-2262
- Link for the official website of Air Canada: https://www.aircanada.com/
- To check flight status: http://www.aircanada.com/en/travelinfo/traveller/flightstatus/index.html/
- For Check-In, visit: https://www.aircanada.com/
Information About Baggage Services
If you want to grab all the information related to baggage services of Air Canada, below are some contact info and helpful links provide which you can use:
Air Canada – Customer Relations, P.O. Box – 447,
Feltham, TW13 9DZ, United Kingdom.
Official information related to delayed and damaged baggage: https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/plan/baggage/delayed-damaged-baggage.html#/
For Baggage Inquiries: https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/plan/baggage.html#/
For Lost and found baggage info: https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/plan/baggage/delayed-damaged-baggage/lost-and-found.html#/
Billing Enquiries and Ticket Receipts
For the billing inquiries and ticket recipes of Air Canada, you will require the following:
- A copy of an Air Canada flight ticket or its receipt.
- The flight ticket itinerary details.
- The credit card payment details by which you purchased the Air Canada flight ticket.
If you require more information and want assistance, head to the link below and submit your request regarding the receipt issue: https://accc-prod.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-CA/air-canada-contact-us/
Air Canada Offers a Variety of Planes and Aircraft
There is a total number of 185 fleets offered by Air Canada.
- Boeing 777-300ER (77W)
- Boeing 777-200LR (77L)
- Airbus A330-300 (333)
- Boeing 787-9 (789)
- Boeing 787-8 (788)
- Boeing 767-300ER (763)
- Airbus A321-200 (321)
- Airbus A320-200 (320)
- Airbus A319-100 (319)
- Embraer E190 (E90)
The Following Inquiries Are Handled by Customer Care at the Air Canada Office in Chicago:
- Flight Bookings
- Flight Cancellations or Changes
- Refund From Air Canada
- Special Assistance During Travel
- Missing Luggage at the airport
- Airport Lounge Services
- Parking Services or Pre-Parking bookings
- Issues related to delayed flights
- Seat Upgradation or selection
- Air Canada Philadelphia Office in Pennsylvania
- Air Canada Phoenix Office in Arizona
- Air Canada Orlando Office in Florida
- Air Canada Las Vegas Office in Nevada
- How Do I Speak To a Cebu Pacific Agent?
- Air Canada Chicago Office in Illinois
- How Do I Contact Abu Dhabi Airport?
- How Do I Request Special Assistance on Lufthansa?
- How Do I Call Boston Logan Airport?
- How Can I Speak to Someone at Heathrow Airport?