Copa Airlines Cancellation Policy
Traveling with Copa airlines will always give you a fantastic experience because of the facilities you will receive. If your program gets canceled, you can also get the facility to cancel your flight. Before canceling, you must go through the Copa airlines cancellation policy because it will give you information about paying the cancellation fee. To know the complete information on this, you need to read below.
- If you cancel the flight within 24 hours of making the bookings, you will not need to pay any cancellation charges; you can do it free of cost.
- If you make the cancellation procedure after 24 hours, you must pay the flight cancellation fee.
- If the passenger cancels the flight due to any medical emergency with them or their family member, they can cancel the flight without paying any charges. Still, you have to show the medical documents to the Copa Airlines officials.
- If the flight is delayed for then an hour, passengers are eligible to receive complete care at the airport, and if they want to cancel the flight reservation, they can do it without paying any charges.
- If the bookings are made by using any voucher, deals, offers, or miles, and you cancel the flight, the charges are applicable.
- If you make the bookings through the official representatives of Copa airlines or the sales office of Copa airlines, then you have to visit them to cancel the flight.
Copa Airlines Cancellation Policy 24-Hours
Copa airlines 24 hours cancellation policy works on all types of fares, whether economy class booking, business class, or first class. It tells the passenger that if they cancel the bookings within 24 hours, they will receive the total fare amount as a refund. If the passenger holds the fare and they cannot make the complete payments for some reason, their bookings will aromatically cancel within 24 hours.
Copa Airlines Cancellation Policy Due to COVID-19
Suppose the passenger or any family member of the passenger gets COVID-19 positive after making the reservation and the time left on the departure date is within twenty days. In that case, they have to show the relevant documents, and they can cancel the flight without paying any charges.
As per the Copa airlines cancellation policy, due to COVID-19, you can cancel the flight without any fee if you make the bookings between September 1, 2020, and July 31, 2021,
Copa Airlines Refund Policy
- A total refund is given by Copa airlines if the passenger cancels the flight within 24 hours.
- According to Copa airline's refund policy, if the passenger will submit the refund application form after 24, they will get the refund after deducting the cancellation charges.
- Copa Airlines will not refund passengers if they make the bookings by using any offers. But they will be eligible to get a voucher whose validity is for the next 12 months.
- If you make the booking from any official representative, you must connect with them to get a refund.
Copa Airlines Cancellation Process
- Visit the official website of Copa airlines.
- Open the manage booking page and fill in the passenger's last name and PNR number.
- Next, click on the cancel the flight option and mention the reason for flight canceling
- After this, cancel the flight and receive a message and mail on the given contact details.
Copa Airlines Cancellation Fee
The approximate amount you need to pay for the Copa airlines cancellation fee is between 150USD and 250USD, depending on the seat type.
How To Get a Refund on a Cancelled Copa Flight?
- Open Copa airline's official website in your browser.
- Choose the option to manage my booking from the page.
- Next, mention the passenger's surname and the booking reference number.
- Now cancel the flight and open the refund application form.
- Following this, mention the details in that form and click on send option.
- Now you can see charges of flight canceling; you have to pay them and get the mail of flight canceling on the mail id.
How To Check Your Refund Status on Copa Airlines?
You can check the refund status by connecting with the representative on the phone call.
- If you are in Panama and all its cities, then make a call on (507) 217 COPA (2672)
- For all the other regions, call on (1 305) 371 COPA (2672)
- How Do I Talk to Someone at Turkish Airlines?
- How Do I Speak to Someone at Qatar Airways UK?
- How To Contact Qatar Airport?
- How Much Does It Cost to Change a Flight on Lot Polish?
- How Do I Talk To Live Person at Lot Polish Airlines?
- Delta Cheap Flights from Bogota to Miami
- How Do I Talk To a Live Person at DFW Airport?
- How Do I Talk To a Live Person at LaGuardia Airport?
- How Do I Talk to Someone at LAX?
- Cheap Flights from New York (LGA) to San Francisco (SFO)