Air Canada Orlando Airport Office in Florida
The Air Canada Orlando Office in Florida handles various queries related to travel. You can get help with flight ticket booking, airport lounge, immigration service, airport facilities, Wi-fi, inflight entertainment, inflight services, baggage-related services, allowance on duty-free items, airport transfers, inflight meals, flight ticket cancellations, etc. If you have the Air Canada Orlando Office Address, you can request special services like wheelchair assistance. You can ask a customer service agent for help with your query.
Air Canada Orlando Office Address
Air Canada Orlando office address is Orlando, Florida, United States.
- For any query or complaint, you will be required to take all your documents with you so that the task can be completed, and you must keep the Air Canada Orlando Airport Address with you so that you do not face any issues during your travel.
- If you go to the office to make a reservation, you must keep all your travel-related documents handy.
Air Canada Orlando Airport Address
The Air Canada Orlando Airport address is below, which you may visit if you require assistance.
Orlando International Airport,
1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd,
Orlando, FL 32827,
If you need any help with your travel, you will get assistance at the airport easily. You must contact a customer service representative to get the best possible solution.
Air Canada Orlando Office Contact Numbers/Reservation Phone Number
You can call the Air Canada Orlando Office Contact Number at +1 888 247 22 62 to contact the Air Canada Orlando office. Once you place the call, you have to follow the recorded voice instructions to reach a customer service agent to get a solution to your query. At first, you have to select the relevant number to choose the language of your preference before you start following the instructions to get to the agent.
- Air Canada Orlando Airport Office Phone Number: +1 407-825-2001
- Air Canada Reservation Phone Number: +1 888 247 22 62
Information About Baggage Services
After booking your flight, you may wonder about the baggage allowance and the charges you may have to pay for carrying the number of bags you want. You can get information about Baggage services easily by contacting the Air Canada Reservation Phone Number or going through the information here.
Customers can contact the Air Canada office at the address below for baggage-related issues.
Air Canada – Customer Relations, P.O. Box – 447
Feltham, TW13 9DZ, United Kingdom
- For delayed and damaged baggage, you need to notify a baggage service agent of the airline your flight terminates with by calling the Air Canada Baggage Phone Number or by visiting the baggage office.
- You must provide your contact information, baggage claim stubs, boarding passes, and a detailed description of your baggage and its contents.
- You can fill out a form if your baggage is still not found after three days.
- If you were flying with Air Canada, lost baggage could be reported by filling out the lost item form. You have to fill in the details like name, number, email address, and description of your baggage. Also, fill in the flight details like flight number and date.
- You can bring one carry-on baggage and a personal item in-flight. Checked baggage can be carried at a fee. On some international routes, passengers can get checked baggage free of cost weighing 23 kgs.
- Depending on your ticket type and destination, you may need to pay a fee for excess or special baggage.
Billing Inquiries and Ticket Receipts
If you have any billing inquiries and ticket receipts, you can go to the ticketing counters at the airport and speak to a customer service agent to get the details you need. You will need a duplicate of the ticket and a credit card statement showing the charges incurred for billing. The agent will help you with your query.
Note: The billing and ticket receipts will be needed until you land at your destination airport.
Air Canada Offers a Variety of Planes and Aircraft
Air Canada has a total fleet size of 185. As Air Canada is a major airline, it has a variety of aircraft to serve different destinations depending on the flight route, the number of seats, and the destination. It includes different aircraft types that are given below.
- Boeing 777-300ER (77W)
- Boeing 777-200LR (77L)
- Airbus A330-300 (333)
- Boeing 787-9 (789)
- Boeing 787-8 (788)
- Boeing 767-300ER (763)
- Airbus A321-200 (321)
- Airbus A320-200 (320)
- Airbus A319-100 (319)
- Embraer E190 (E90)
This information will be useful in contacting Air Canada at Orlando Airport. For any other help, you must call the Air Canada Orlando Office Contact Number or visit the official website.
- Delta Airlines New York (NY) Office in USA
- How Do I Talk To Calgary Airport (YYC) Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Seletar Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Hartsfield-Jackson Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Changi Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Speak with Someone at Birmingham Airport?
- How Can I Speak To Someone at Gatwick Airport?
- United Airlines Chicago Office in Illinois
- Delta Airlines Atlanta Office in Georgia GA
- United Airlines Office in Miami, Florida