Procedure to Get a Refund from China Airlines
China airline is undoubtedly a great airline. Make it certain that you have followed the correct refund procedure and the policy. In that manner, you’ll be able to get your refund without any delay. For China Airlines flight ticket refund, you need to visit their website, and after that, through the Manage booking option, you’ll be able to make the flight change or the cancellation you want to make. To know the exact procedure and the refund policy, Follow the steps mentioned below.
Procedure for the Cancellation of Flight:
- Go on the official website of the China airline.
- Search China airline on any search engine. After the search is over, tap on the top link.
- Once you’re on the new page, tap on the “Manage to book” button.
- Now you would need to write the “Booking reference number” and your “surname.”
- That is it. Click on the “Search button.”
- You’ll come across your booking. You need to open it and then click on the button for flight change or cancellation.
- Once you have done that. Then you would need to make the changes according to your convenience.
- That is it. Before you make the cancellation, you’ll come to know if it is refundable or non - refundable.
- To avoid the cancellation fee, you have to make it certain that you have cancelled the flight within 24 hours of the departure time.
- To avoid the cancellation fee, the other mandatory factor you need to follow is to maintain the gap of seven days between the booking date and the departure date. This is the second mandatory condition to avoid the cancellation fee.
- In case your booking has been cancelled by the China airline. Then you will be entitled to get a full refund of the reservation cost.
- While making the cancellation, you’ll be able to see the information on your screen, whether it is refundable or not.
Via Customer Service:
- Open the official page of the China airline.
- Search “China airline” on any search engine. In case you’re not aware of the direct link to the website. After the search is over, tap on the top link.
- Scroll down, and under the heading of “Customer service”, you’ll see the button “Contact us.”
- Now dial 1 (800) 227-5118 the official number available on the new page.
That is it. You have to select the suitable options now, and you’ll be in touch with a customer support executive. Hopefully, your query regarding the China Airlines refund policy is cleared. Have a nice flight.
- What is Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy?
- What is Spirit's Cancellation Policy?
- What is Frontier Airlines Cancellation Fee?
- How Much does it Cost to Change a Flight with Air Canada?
- How Much is The Cancelation Fee with Emirates?
- How Do I Check in for My Flight KLM?
- What are The Cheapest Days to Fly on United Airlines?
- What is The Cheapest Month to Fly to New York
- Can You Check-in with Spirit Online?
- How Do I Get Huge Discounts on Delta Airlines?