Air New Zealand Flight Change Policy
Air New Zealand flights is having many loyal customers throughout the world. That is the reason it has made making changes so easy for its customers. In case you’re thinking, “How to change my Air New Zealand flight?” Then you just need to follow the below-mentioned steps and your query would be quickly sorted out.
Steps To Change The Air New Zealand Flight
- Open the official website of Air New Zealand.
- On the homepage, you’ll see the option “Book your trip”.
- Besides the “Book your trip” option there would be an option of “Manage your booking”.
- Click on “Manage your booking”.
- A new page would open in front of you, and you’ll see some fields to be filled by you, in order to change your flight.
- By mentioning all your information in those boxes, you’ll be able to change your flight, as well as cancel it.
- You would need to mention your “Booking reference”, and “Family name”. Then click on “Continue”.
- Once your flight booking comes in front of you, you would just need to choose what changes you want to make according to your convenience.
This is how easy it is to change the flight. I hope your query regarding the Air New Zealand flight change is clear. However, it is also important to know what changes you can make to your flight.
What Changes Can You Make to Your Flight
- You can select a different time regarding your flight.
- You can even change the date of your flight.
- In case due to some change in your plan, you want to fly to a different destination. Then you can even change that.
- Due to some reasons, if your travel plan is canceled, then you can even cancel your flight.
What Changes Can I Make to My in-Flight Services?
- As a passenger, you might have a different kind of meal requirement. It could be related to your health, the religion you follow, or related your culture. You can make all those changes to your meals through the option of changes.
- If you have any kind of disability, regarding that also changes can be made for your convenience.
- In case you want to change your seat then that can also be done.
- You can even upgrade your seat, in case you want to move to a premium or business class facility.
Changes in Air New Zealand Check-in:
- You would have the option to add an extra 20kg bag through the option of changes.
- In case you have not added your passport details, then you can mention it by making the changes.
- You can request a copy of your ticket in case you have lost it.
I hope the above-mentioned steps and points have cleared your query. So, in case of next time you wonder, how to change my Air New Zealand flight, then you would just need to follow these steps and it’ll be all sorted out.
- Delta Airlines New York (NY) Office in USA
- How Do I Talk To Calgary Airport (YYC) Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Seletar Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Hartsfield-Jackson Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Talk To Changi Airport Customer Service?
- How Do I Speak with Someone at Birmingham Airport?
- How Can I Speak To Someone at Gatwick Airport?
- United Airlines Chicago Office in Illinois
- Delta Airlines Atlanta Office in Georgia GA
- United Airlines Office in Miami, Florida