The Process for Web Check-in Air India?
For passengers who have booked their flights on Air India and want to check in by themselves, Air India is now providing facilities for their passengers of web check-in. There is an Air India web check-in option when the passengers visit the airline's official website. Air India is one of the Indian airlines owned by the Indian Government. It offers both domestic and international flights with 102 destinations. Many passengers have doubts about the steps and policies of web check-in in Air India.
Air India Web Check-in Policy
Passengers who need to check in on the Air India airlines can go through their official website. There are some check-in policies that they need to follow if they want to web check in on their website. If the passengers are new and want to know about the what are policies that passengers need to follow, then they can go through the following points mentioned below:
- Web check-in is permitted to the passengers within 48 hours of the flight's departure in advance.
- For international flights, it is permitted for up to two hours before the scheduled time of the flight.
- For Domestic travelers, web check-in is permitted for 1 hour before the flight's scheduled departure. However, passengers can enter the airport four hours before the scheduled flight's departure.
- Web check-ins are available for 48 hours before the flight's departure, and the passengers can check them on their devices through good connection connectivity.
- They can also contact the travel agents to book their flight tickets and tell them to web check-in by themselves.
How To Web Check-in on Air India?
It is the facility where the passengers can check in themselves for Air India flights at their convenience from their homes and offices or any other location. All they need is a PC or Laptop having net connectivity.
- On their devices, log in to the official website of Air India and go to the manage my booking option.
- On the next page, enter the last name of the passengers and reservation or ticket number on the tab given on the screen.
- Now click on the check-in button. All the information related to the flight tickets will be shown on the new page.
- Passengers will get to know about their seats and other flight confirmation details.
Here are some ways by which the passengers can go through the web check-in facilities provided by Air India. Through Air India online web check-in facilities, passengers can go through the minor details related to the confirmed reservation of the tickets.
- How Do I Call British Airways from The US?
- How Do I Contact Turkish Airlines from The US?
- How Can I Get Assistance with United Airlines?
- How Do I Speak to Someone at Japan Airlines (JAL)?
- How Do I Speak to a Online Live Person at Virgin Atlantic?
- How Can I Speak to a Live Operator?
- How Do You Get Through Swissair?
- How Do I Talk Like a Travel Agent?
- How To Get My Call Back from Air New Zealand?
- How Do I Speak to Someone at Air New Zealand?